I have changed my mind regarding Black Lives Matter

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Whites are weak and robbed many cultures. Every year passes and their power grows weaker and weaker. This movement is just what we need to accelerate the end of White supremacy.

I want to be alive to see the first Somali President of the USA
Better and greater men have tried what makes you believe that this movement will better then the last

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Better and greater men have tried what makes you believe that this movement will better then the last
Because their numbers are dwindling and more White men/women in power are moving out of prominent government positions that can alter/change policies that benefit them.

Because their numbers are dwindling and more White men/women in power are moving out of prominent government positions that can alter/change policies that benefit them.
Increasing population doesn't necessarily correlate with more political power but really only Hispanics are growing in number.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Increasing population doesn't necessarily correlate with more political power but really only Hispanics are growing in number.
In Canada, more minorities are getting higher government positions, far more than before. I mean, you have an Indian man running for Prime Minister and came 3rd. Times are changing.

In Canada, more minorities are getting higher government positions, far more than before. I mean, you have an Indian man running for Prime Minister and came 3rd. Times are changing.
I know but AAs still aren't well represented even as a large minority. Hispanics are the best bet.

ALL LIVES MATTER, what a negroid mentality you have...
1591300429510.jpeg

That picture showed you how STUPID all lives matter sounds like.

Ofcours do “aLl LiVeS MaTtEr”.But Black lives did not matter when they were inhumanly transported like livestock from Africa. Black lives did not matter when they were lynched by hundreds at the hands of the KKK. Black lives did not matter when they were attacked by dogs as they protested for equal rights. People are supporting this movement and are saying that Black Lived matter TOO.

Trending

Latest posts