I have changed my mind regarding Black Lives Matter

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I will be supporting BLM from this day on because White Supremacy affects us all and we need to do work together to bring it down. Even though I still identify as a Somali and not "black or arab", I show my support.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

1591291914097.png

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
fighting against police brutality against blacks is fine but supporting the organization BLM is risky since they support causes that are antithetical to Islam like lgbt. How are you gonna reconcile that?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's what I think too.

Just because I don't identify as black doesn't mean I don't know cops are racist towards somalis.

That's what I think too.

Just because I don't identify as black doesn't mean I don't know cops are racist towards somalis.
Why support BLM though? Only two Somalis were killed by police in the last two decades (and probably all time)? It's a degenerate LGBTQ inclusive and supportive organization, not worth your time either.

Inshallah when I have children, I will teach them to acknowledge their Somali roots and be proud of it. They will surpass all their peers!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
fighting against police brutality against blacks is fine but supporting the organization BLM is risky since they support causes that are antithetical to Islam like lgbt. How are you gonna reconcile that?
We need to look at the bigger picture to be honest. Divide and Conquer is a White Supremacy tactic. I won't be surprised if some of the members here are actually White people trying to use that method.

Some of the members here sound a lot and i mean a lot like alt right white trolls.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why support BLM though? Only two Somalis were killed by police in the last two decades (and probably all time)? It's a degenerate LGBTQ inclusive and supportive organization, not worth your time either.
Not BLM exclusively, but the fight for justice for minorities and fights against police brutality

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Taking the white out of the picture are u high :wtf:
Whites are weak and robbed many cultures. Every year passes and their power grows weaker and weaker. This movement is just what we need to accelerate the end of White supremacy.

I want to be alive to see the first Somali President of the USA

Trending

Latest posts