I have been saved by the power of christ. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been attending church for the last 6 months. I am thankful to christ for healing my heart.
Salvation brought me freedom and mercy towards the less fortunate.
@ArchBishopofAtheism please brother leave the atheist world and join ranks with the Godly beings.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with eloquent words of wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

please brothers & sisters let us rejoice for I have been truly saved and you can be too.

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
giphy.gif

Looool wtf from one bullshit religion to another
We will fight to grow in holiness our entire earthly lives. But when we have run the race and fought the good fight, we will enter into the presence of the Lord forever. We will be glorified. In his presence, our soul rest will at last be complete, as sin and its devastation will cease to assail us. There can be no evil in his presence. Though now we are surrounded on all sides by sinfulness, though now sin continues to cling to our hearts, on a day not too distant we will go to a place where sin is no more. In our glorification we will at last be granted freedom from the very presence of sin.

Our glorification is coming. It is the day we trade the persistent presence of sin for the perfect presence of the Lord. We will be saved from sin’s presence.

From what? :cosbyhmm:
2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

1 Corinthians 15:33 ESV
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

I hope one day you will be saved. I was on the same path but was compelled by the power of christ.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You are educated after all. Fam, great catch.

What? is it not true? I can provide the battles and sieges:

Battle of Hattin
Battle of Nicopolis
Siege of Acre
Siege of Rhodes (1552)
Siege of Tripoli
Battle of Candia
Battle of Djerba
Battle of Preveza
Invasion of Gozo

Status
Not open for further replies.