I have been depressed for days

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I ran over a squirrel once and it fucked up my afternoon.

However I love driving through large puddles and splashing pedestrians. Whenever it's raining hard, I leave the comfort of my home and go for a joyride looking for my victims. I got this one indayar woman good once; the water was so high, it looked like Niagara Falls. The wave was like 5 meters. I circled the neighbourhood (which took about 30 seconds) to splash her again but she was inside a bus shelter examining her situation. Her umbrella was no where to be seen after the vicious soaking.

:pachah1:
Strong Avi to post relation

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I ran over pedestrians ,sign boards , oh it was terrifying, I lost control of my car , I crashed into many cars if I can recall how many ,I've lost count sxb
I kept honking at them to warn them , some of them even wanted to drag me out of the car already and beat the shit out of me , I ran over them. you know when you crash the car Infront of you their windows are broken , that's how bad it was , honestly it wasn't my fault , see I was being the model citizen, playing by the rules, it was green lights at the congested junction how can they not understand.

the cops then came with their microphones telling me to pull over, instead I ran off a highway chase , definitely not a good experience , I felt like a criminal , what did I do to deserve all of this ,I got so angry I used my left hand for drive by shooting .

I got three stars and already wanted , I have to hide from detection , but then I got fucking wasted .
Man I Iove playing grand theft auto , I swear to god it's so fun , good thing cannot wait for mafia and far cry.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

However I love driving through large puddles and splashing pedestrians. Whenever it's raining hard, I leave the comfort of my home and go for a joyride looking for my victims. I got this one indayar woman good once; the water was so high, it looked like Niagara Falls. The wave was like 5 meters. I circled the neighbourhood (which took about 30 seconds) to splash her again but she was inside a bus shelter examining her situation. Her umbrella was no where to be seen after the vicious soaking.

Lool that is a criminal offence.

Someone did that to a friend of mine and it ended up with that person getting his back window of the car smashed.

I was driving in the motorway and a shimbir was on the middle of the road. I moved a little bit so I didn't hit it without hitting anyone else but I still hit the bird. I looked behind me and it became flat like paper. It was a dark pigeon but after the accident it had white feathers and it looked like a massacre. It has really traumatized me that I killed an animal. Moments before the death it was looking at me and didn't move. It has become too trusting of its environment it should have moved. The tyres were double the height of the bird. It really affects you if you do it personally I took away life
Have you ever tried pigeon, it tastes like chicken. No need to worry, pigeons are low tier flying street rats.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You are a peddler of deviant Western ideology. Aaaaaakh-tuff ya ilma iblis

Apollo

VIP
Pigeons are massive pests. I view them as flying rats. Zero fucks given if I accidentally killed one.

Would only feel a bit sad if it were a Swan, Goose, Pheasant, Parakeet, or a Bird of Prey (Falcon, Eagle, Hawk, owl etc). Who cares about pigeons, lol.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Pigeons are massive pests. I view them as flying rats. Zero fucks given if I accidentally killed one.

Would only feel a bit sad if it were a swan, goose, pheasant, parakeet, or a bird of prey (falcon, eagle, hawk, owl etc). Who cares about pigeons, lol.
I kinda consider them like rats too. Have seen eagles feasting on those pigeons & rats in the streets and I wish Attenborough were there to narrate the scene..

Apollo

VIP
I kinda consider them like rats too. Have seen eagles feasting on those pigeons & rats in the streets and I wish Attenborough were there to narrate the scene..

They like to follow humans around because the pigeon's original habitat was rocky cliffs and apparently human buildings (roofs etc) resemble those.

Lol, pigeons are low IQ birds. Crows, ravens, birds of prey and parrots are high IQ birds.

Would only feel a bit sad if it were a Swan, Goose, Pheasant, Parakeet, or a Bird of Prey (Falcon, Eagle, Hawk, owl etc). Who cares about pigeons, lol.
Hey friendo, a carrier pigeon received the medal of honor.
They're also one of the few species on earth that are monogamous. Same pair of pigeons used to nest on my balcony all the time:kendrickcry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Hey friendo, a carrier pigeon received the medal of honor.
They're also one of the few species on earth that are monogamous. Same pair of pigeons used to nest on my balcony all the time:kendrickcry:
Even rats are awarded medal of bravery for doing what they do best(sniffing) when they're fkn annoying and disgusting irl. I'll give it to them though, they're smart lil fucks

Lool that is a criminal offence.

Someone did that to a friend of mine and it ended up with that person getting his back window of the car smashed.

It would be a mischief charge at the most and it would be hard to prove.

:ulyin:

Did that guy do it on purpose? Your friend should have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Trending

Latest posts