I have been depressed for days

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I was driving in the motorway and a shimbir was on the middle of the road. I moved a little bit so I didn't hit it without hitting anyone else but I still hit the bird. I looked behind me and it became flat like paper. It was a dark pigeon but after the accident it had white feathers and it looked like a massacre. It has really traumatized me that I killed an animal. Moments before the death it was looking at me and didn't move. It has become too trusting of its environment it should have moved. The tyres were double the height of the bird. It really affects you if you do it personally I took away life

I deliberately killed a pigeon when I was a kid. I smashed it repeatedly with a long tree branch until it was finished. A cat later came over and ate it.

I did not feel a thing...

Just chill out man, in your case it was an accident.

I was driving in the motorway and a shimbir was on the middle of the road. I moved a little bit so I didn't hit it without hitting anyone else but I still hit the bird. I looked behind me and it became flat like paper. It was a dark pigeon but after the accident it had white feathers and it looked like a massacre. It has really traumatized me that I killed an animal. Moments before the death it was looking at me and didn't move. It has become too trusting of its environment it should have moved. The tyres were double the height of the bird. It really affects you if you do it personally I took away life
You seem to be a good person if events like this hurt you. It’s okay the bird probably had a quick and painless death which is much better then getting injured and starving to death. Next time just be more careful.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Could be worse man. I once threw a baby bird out of the window after it flew into my flat. It didn't fly and just tanked into a thorny bush. I went down to look for it, but I just couldn't find it. Had me fucked up for a minute. I still think about it every time I see a baby bird. Probably got ate alive by a rat or froze to death overnight.

Just walk it off nigga.

I deliberately killed a pigeon when I was young. I smashed it repeatedly with a long tree branch until it was finished. A cat later came over and ate it.

I hope your personal NSA agent makes a note on that

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I deliberately killed a pigeon when I was a kid. I smashed it repeatedly with a long tree branch until it was finished. A cat later came over and ate it.

damn it reminds of this one time
i caught a kitten later that same day me and some friends went to abandoned mental hospital apparently there was a crack head wondering around the area so we went to this women threw the cat at her we watch her chase the kitten around before she picked up something heavy and bashed her entire body in afterwards she picked it up and wondered of with it

You remind me of my mom. She’s so miskeen she cries whenever she accidentally runs over an animal and it depresses her for the rest of the day, she’ll even swerve to not kill an animal. May Allah protect my hooyo she’s too precious for this cold world.
:mjcry::wow:
I’m personally not like that because I seen a few people get killed and I was once in a car wit my cuz and he ran over a girl, the nigga just kept driving like nothing happened.
:what1:

I accidentally ran over a skunk a couple days ago as I was greeting my neighbour. Heard a loud pop and saw my neighbour hold their face like :ohdamn: I realized it when the smell hit me. Tha whole street still smells like shyt

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

serial killers have common tendencies, a main one being a sadistic attitude towards the life of animals, some deriving pleasure from killing them.

just sayinh

serial killers have common tendencies, a main one being a sadistic attitude towards the life of animals, some deriving pleasure from killing them.

just sayinh
This was Somalia girl. Back in the days killing a pigeon was the least of my worries, you westernised Somalis need to stop with your cute character evaluations.

I ran over a squirrel once and it fucked up my afternoon.

However I love driving through large puddles and splashing pedestrians. Whenever it's raining hard, I leave the comfort of my home and go for a joyride looking for my victims. I got this one indayar woman good once; the water was so high, it looked like Niagara Falls. The wave was like 5 meters. I circled the neighbourhood (which took about 30 seconds) to splash her again but she was inside a bus shelter examining her situation. Her umbrella was no where to be seen after the vicious soaking.

:pachah1:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This was Somalia girl. Back in the days killing a pigeon was the least of my worries, you westernised Somalis need to stop with your cute character evaluations.

hmmmmm pigeon in somalia. beenta sii wad saaxib.

sheeko sheeko, sheeko xariir, waxaa jira jiray............

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You remind me of my mom. She’s so miskeen she cries whenever she accidentally runs over an animal and it depresses her for the rest of the day, she’ll even swerve to not kill an animal. May Allah protect my hooyo she’s too precious for this cold world.
I’m personally not like that because I seen a few people get killed and I was once in a car wit my cuz and he ran over a girl, the nigga just kept driving like nothing happened.
ur cuz wild 😭

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
911 I HAVE SOLVED A CASE

I ran over a squirrel once and it fucked up my afternoon.

However I love driving through large puddles and splashing pedestrians. Whenever it's raining hard, I leave the comfort of my home and go for a joyride looking for my victims. I got this one indayar woman good once; the water was so high, it looked like Niagara Falls. The wave was like 5 meters. I circled the neighbourhood (which took about 30 seconds) to splash her again but she was inside a bus shelter examining her situation. Her umbrella was no where to be seen after the vicious soaking.

:pachah1:

Ngl there’s something so satisfying about splashing pedestrians then watching them curse and scream at you through the rear view :pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
OP out here real worried about an accident while a 12 year old kid from asia is probably hunting pigeons at the moment.

Trending

Latest posts