I have been cursed

Last 3 days so much sh1t happened to my I think someone put a spell on me. I became ill, twice I got 1 hour late to work due to road accidents, I made silly mistakes at work which lead to chat with my manager. Then stupid girl and I had fight, we then. Then I was inches from killing a man at work due to huge mistake at work. I am currently being investigated and good chance to be sacked. My car broke down and phone damaged. In the space of 72 hours everything went to sh1t. I could be sitting in a jail cell right now for manslaughter as my mistake endangered someone's like and it really was inches away from death.

Wallahi I'm in shock right now

Last 3 days so much sh1t happened to my I think someone put a spell on me. I became ill, twice I got 1 hour late to work due to road accidents, I made silly mistakes at work which lead to chat with my manager. Then stupid girl and I had fight, we then. Then I was inches from killing a man at work due to huge mistake at work. I am currently being investigated and good chance to be sacked. My car broke down and phone damaged. In the space of 72 hours everything went to sh1t. I could be sitting in a jail cell right now for manslaughter as my mistake endangered someone's like and it really was inches away from death.

@Basra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So the cold sore was not an accident? Well I didn't kinda curse u, but I have a good heart, u can ask for forgiveness :)

How bad can it be if you’re posting on sspot :comeon:

Reminds me of those people who put themselves in compromising situations just so they can tweet about it :damedamn:

How bad can it be if you’re posting on sspot :comeon:

Reminds me of those people who put themselves in compromising situations just so they can tweet about it :damedamn:

Dude I'm in my bed now. I mean you want me to kill myself. It's not that bad

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think it's you. You are too kind for that. I have far too many enemies though and I need to change my ways

Awwwww ….your sweetness has made my day. Inshallaah I pray all your problem disappear and u receive a river of good news :)

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
been there, swear it feels like a test from a higher power its creppy. like domino's effect. but like anything it will pass

VixR

Veritas
You’re not cursed. From your story, nothing actually happened to you. It sounds more like you dodged a ton.

Even if you lose your job, you can find another one. Eat well, and make sure you sleep proper hours.

You’re not cursed. From your story, nothing actually happened to you. It sounds more like you dodged a ton.

Even if you lose your job, you can find another one. Eat well, and make sure you sleep proper hours.

That is true. You looking at things from half full glass perspective surprise me. I always viewed you as negative Debbie. But you are right. Thanks for the advise

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
been there, swear it feels like a test from a higher power its creppy. like domino's effect. but like anything it will pass

So true about the domino effect. I had were times life goes bad to worse to terrible not as fast as him but ye

Cursed?

Much of what you wrote above is negligence, behavioural problems and anger management issues towards your fellow employees. Get professional help how to deal with difficult situations without resorting to anger and saying stupid sackable stuff. Update your Occupational health and safety skills to protect your safety, health and welfare of other employees too. Take it very serious and don't blame on curses. Btw, most Somalis drive their cars till it breaks down, if you can't service it yourself, take it to a mechanic after it runs certain amount of km's, therefore it has less of a chance for breaking down on the road.. Drive carefully and responsibly and don't blame it on curses. Be safe.

So true about the domino effect. I had were times life goes bad to worse to terrible not as fast as him but ye

They say combination of bad stuff can break most people. Alhamdulilah it didn't break me. But really made me think how so many things can go wrong so quick.

Cursed?

Much of what you wrote above is negligence, behavioural problems and anger management issues towards your fellow employees. Get professional help how to deal with difficult situations without resorting to anger and saying stupid sackable stuff. Update your Occupational health and safety skills to protect your safety, health and welfare of other employees too. Take it very serious and don't blame on curses. Btw, most Somalis drive their cars till it breaks down, if you can't service it yourself, take it to a mechanic after it runs certain amount of km's, therefore it has less of a chance for breaking down on the road.. Drive carefully and responsibly and don't blame it on curses. Be safe.

Even in my dark moments you choose to mock my feelings. I made a mistake. It's really not that deep. It's also ironic because I am the person who gives people health and safety lesson at my work.

VixR

Veritas
That is true. You looking at things from half full glass perspective surprise me. I always viewed you as negative Debbie. But you are right. Thanks for the advise
Interesting. I’m not negative. Quite the opposite. I usually write down the negatives to see them as I tend to minimize it unless I can add it up on paper.

"Wa habbar, authubillah illahay macano ..":faysalwtf::fittytousand:

They say combination of bad stuff can break most people. Alhamdulilah it didn't break me. But really made me think how so many things can go wrong so quick.

Even in my dark moments you choose to mock my feelings. I made a mistake. It's really not that deep. It's also ironic because I am the person who gives people health and safety lesson at my work.

@Jaydaan

If I came across as an insensitive dikhead, my apologies mate, but what you need is practical problem solving answers to your dilemma and I offered you one. If you prefer to blame curses, go ahead cousin.

Yes, so many things can go wrong and I work in an industry where things go wrong all the time and where answers are urgently required to solve them and if I ever blamed on curses, nothing will be done. It's part of our experiences and it gives us the opportunity to gain skills in problem solving and not making the same mistakes again. To blame on curses is to loose the will to solve it.

Interesting. I’m not negative. Quite the opposite. I usually write down the negatives to see them as I tend to minimize it unless I can add it up on paper.

That's smart think to do actually. I might start doing the same.

@Jaydaan

If I came across as an insensitive dikhead, my apologies mate, but what you need is practical problem solving answers to your dilemma and I offered you one. If you prefer to blame curses, go ahead cousin.

Yes, so many things can go wrong and I work in an industry where things go wrong all the time and answers are urgently required to solve them and if I ever blamed on curses, nothing will be done. It's part of our experiences and it gives us the opportunity to gain skills in problem solving and not making the same mistakes again. To blame on curses is to loose the will to solve it.

AussieHustler. We are not robots. It's possible to vent, feel sorry for yourself and then do something about it. That's how most people function. Unlike robots who has no emotions and say problem need solution and that's it. I just needed to vent

Trending

Latest posts