I have an abundance mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.
If im talking to one ting and she starts giving slow replies/ acting boujee. I just pull all the way back move to the next girl this makes the girl jealous making her want to chase me now. I dont understand how mans can be freindzoned by girls when its so easy to leave. If a girl puts me in the friendzone i will pull all the way back. Never chase hoes bros just pursue if they want you they want you if not theres a million other tings out dere for you never chase a lil suugo stained dhiiloo

If im talking to one ting and she starts giving slow replies/ acting boujee. I just pull all the way back move to the next girl this makes the girl jealous making her want to chase me now. I dont understand how mans can be freindzoned by girls when its so easy to leave. If a girl puts me in the friendzone i will pull all the way back. Never chase hoes bros just pursue if they want you they want you if not theres a million other tings out dere for you never chase a lil suugo stained dhiiloo

#fuckthisbitches2sleep

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Facts #dickemdown2018 :pachah1:

Abti I’m telling you I was chatting to this Xaaliimo she was acting all posh and highclass. Talking about how niggas took her on a date to fucking mayfair and shit, I ended up banging her in the car after a McDrive meal in Hayes! :pachah1:

Dont ever let a Baati stained Xaaliimo fool you my bruddah :chrisfreshhah:

Abti I’m telling you I was chatting to this Xaaliimo she was acting all posh and highclass. Talking about how niggas took her on a date to fucking mayfair and shit, I ended up banging her in the car after a McDrive meal in Hayes! :pachah1:

Wtf she has low standards ceeb badana.:noneck:

Looool their true colours always come out in the end no matter how boujee they try to act kkkk.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts