I HAVE AGREED to marry my first cousin’s daughter. LAST summer, in Somalia, I visited them and I found her to be drop dead gorgeous

Xoxoxo

VIP
If you want to take care off mentally and or physically disabled children then go for it.

Haven’t you idiots ever realised how disorders are so common among Cadcads like no other group in Somalia? Wallahi y’all are lost fr fr your first cousin daughter??? You’re her uncle have some shame abti.

mrlog

VIP
If you want to take care off mentally and or physically disabled children then go for it.

Haven’t you idiots ever realised how disorders are so common among Cadcads like no other group in Somalia? Wallahi y’all are lost fr fr your first cousin daughter??? You’re her uncle have some shame abti.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My mother and father are not even the same tribe let alone related . You are apparently the product of inbreeding judging by your threads.

I urge you to conduct an open investigation with you father’s origin. Don’t go back too far. Just ask him “did grandpa marry his cousin, how about his parents”.
Do likewise with you mother.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The whole nation of Somalia is mentally ill

@Sophisticate will confirm this, the scholar she is, that, 1 out of 3 Somalis are mentally ill according the World Health Organization

This is just trolling taken to the extreme; no one in their right mind actually wants to marry their cousin or niece.

:stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have no inbreeding in my blood line
Dude you want to marry your niece !
Wtf is wrong with you !

again, I assure you, you do have a close cousin in your bloodstream.

in this instance, my niece is a distant niece.

Are you against the law of Islam?

Trending