I HAVE AGREED to marry my first cousin’s daughter. LAST summer, in Somalia, I visited them and I found her to be drop dead gorgeous

Nah Imma Gonna Raid An Enemy Clan Degan And Take Their Women Or Maybe Habesha Females Hearing Great Reviews From The Mandem

xKA-VH.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Grigori Rasputin, stop spreading false information. I have never suffered from a victimhood complex, nor do I care for other ethnic groups.

Nothing is stopping you from giving money to your relatives. You do not have to bed them (like an inbreed country bumpkin) or attempt to increase your numbers egotistically. With or without you, Somalia/Somaliland's population numbers will increase, given the high birth rates.

You suffer from perceptual langaabnimo, delusions of grandeur, and a savior complex.
:russsmug:You're also a low-key qabilist. And have a conflict of beliefs. You want to preserve Somali ways of life, and the next minute, you are an ardent opponent. If there is anything I like, it's consistency, frankness, and honesty regardless of position.

Also, you're exaggerating Somalis favouring the practice of close cousin marriage. Historical records show Somalis practiced exogenous marriages. Either marrying from different branches of their qabil or other qabils. So caadi iska dhiig with this cultural revisionism. And get yourself into rehab. That is the source of your spiritual ills. Nothing else.

I say this as someone that's known you for a decade. We need to stage an intervention because these sex demons plaguing you contribute to your poor choices and backed-up child support. Causing you to flee for the motherland and indiscriminately hunt even your cousin's kid because no one else will tolerate your mile-high baggage.
Pass No GIF by Nick Cannon

Also, your money isn't long enough, and you're too much buuq for several lifetimes even if you're good-looking. I will still be nice to you because I'm empathetic, but you need some tough, platonic friends with zero interest who are kind-hearted enough to see you as a person before your problems and set you straight. Unfortunately, the only other one as kind was @Taliso. I wish she were back.
Laugh Laughing GIF

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin, stop spreading false information. I have never suffered from a victimhood complex, nor do I care for other ethnic groups.

Nothing is stopping you from giving money to your relatives. You do not have to bed them (like an inbreed country bumpkin) or attempt to increase your numbers egotistically. With or without you, Somalia/Somaliland's population numbers will increase, given the high birth rates.

You suffer from perceptual langaabnimo, delusions of grandeur, and a savior complex.
:russsmug:You're also a low-key qabilist. And have a conflict of beliefs. You want to preserve Somali ways of life, and the next minute, you are an ardent opponent. If there is anything I like, it's consistency, frankness, and honesty regardless of position.

Also, you're exaggerating Somalis favouring the practice of close cousin marriage. Historical records show Somalis practiced exogenous marriages. Either marrying from different branches of their qabil or other qabils. So caadi iska dhiig with this cultural revisionism. And get yourself into rehab. That is the source of your spiritual ills. Nothing else.

I say this as someone that's known you for a decade. We need to stage an intervention because these sex demons plaguing you contribute to your poor choices and backed-up child support. Causing you to flee for the motherland and indiscriminately hunt even your cousin's kid because no one else will tolerate your mile-high baggage.
Pass No GIF by Nick Cannon

Also, your money isn't long enough, and you're too much buuq for several lifetimes even if you're good-looking. I will still be nice to you because I'm empathetic, but you need some tough, platonic friends with zero interest who are kind-hearted enough to see you as a person before your problems and set you straight. Unfortunately, the only other one as kind was @Taliso. I wish she were back.
Laugh Laughing GIF

:meleshame::meleshame::mjcry::ohhh::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:
I have failed you. I have failed myself. You’ve read too good. I do flip flop on Somali tradition. I cherry pick. I outa correct my ways.