I have a shopping addiction.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
I am actually thinking of getting married only for the mehr and then get divorced. How do you get a guy to divorce you? I dont wanna divorce because islamically you have to return the mehr if you initiate the divorce. I want to keep the money :hmm:
Pretty sure the money is yours forever :cosbyhmm:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
there's options in the nikaax you can stipulate the payment. go for an Arab if you do this, somalis are qoqbadan
How do you know?
girl depois dos 15 GIF by Salon Line

Yeah but we need to create a problem first and then sell them a solution, like those big pharma corporations loool
Idk why posts keep deleting, anyways those habos are a decade late to everything. garowe online news page warns about the risks. they don't head maybe some bleaching skin damage posters needing the estate would work

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Idk why posts keep deleting, anyways those habos are a decade late to everything. garowe online news page warns about the risks. they don't head maybe some bleaching skin damage posters needing the estate would work
Yeah but they cant stop. Theyve been using it for decades. They will experience withdrawal symptoms from the steroids in the creams

Trending