I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The worst thing about anxiety is that everything about it is the worst thing. Another issue is that most people just brush it off. At least, the people I know do. They don't understand how hard it sometimes is. Let me give you an example:

Im out of town for the month, mostly house hunting and spending time with my sister. So the day went well, yesterday I had a terrible stomach pain so today I spent the day reading and relaxing with warm drinks. Sounds great right. It was. Then the sun went down.

Most people will tell you that anxiety gets worse at night. It's true.

Then I felt a pain in my side.

More specifically it was on my left under my ribs and felt like someone had shoved a baseball in there. So thats what I googled on my phone.

Heart attack, google told me I was having a heart attack.

At first a laughed it off, rolled my eyes and pushed my phone farther away from myself. Then I kept repeating what I had read over and over in my head.

Soon, I was questioning what I was feeling. Whether I was short of breath. Was that a chill from the temperature or was my body trembling? Was I sweating out of fear or from my heart giving out? Was that In n Out burger I had for a quick dinner what pushed my heart over the edge and sealed my fait!?

I found myself clutching my chest and feeling my pulse, tossing and turning, waiting for my dying breath. Then I sat up.

I felt something rumble in my side before I let out one of the biggest burps of my life.

Yes people, thats right. I panicked over a bit of gas.

I spent the next five minutes glaring at the Dr Pepper can sitting on my side table like it had personally offended me and disrespected my mother.

Now I find myself worrying about how I eat. Maybe I should go on a diet, eat better, give up junk food, meditate, swear off processed sugar and become vegan.

The only thing I know for sure is, having anxiety sucks. And I'll beg my girlfriend to never let me leave the house without my medication ever again.

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile::yacadiim:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I do you guys get such bad anxiety? I feel odd that I rarely get it and nearly everyone else is battling their own on a daliy basis. Also, why don't you do see a doctor?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The worst thing about anxiety is that everything about it is the worst thing. Another issue is that most people just brush it off. At least, the people I know do. They don't understand how hard it sometimes is. Let me give you an example:

Im out of town for the month, mostly house hunting and spending time with my sister. So the day went well, yesterday I had a terrible stomach pain so today I spent the day reading and relaxing with warm drinks. Sounds great right. It was. Then the sun went down.

More specifically it was on my left under my ribs and felt like someone had shoved a baseball in there. So thats what I googled on my phone.

At first a laughed it off, rolled my eyes and pushed my phone farther away from myself. Then I kept repeating what I had read over and over in my head.

Soon, I was questioning what I was feeling. Whether I was short of breath. Was that a chill from the temperature or was my body trembling? Was I sweating out of fear or from my heart giving out? Was that In n Out burger I had for a quick dinner what pushed my heart over the edge and sealed my fait!?

I found myself clutching my chest and feeling my pulse, tossing and turning, waiting for my dying breath. Then I sat up.

I felt something rumble in my side before I let out one of the biggest burps of my life.

I spent the next five minutes glaring at the Dr Pepper can sitting on my side table like it had personally offended me and disrespected my mother.

Now I find myself worrying about how I eat. Maybe I should go on a diet, eat better, give up junk food, meditate, swear off processed sugar and become vegan.

The only thing I know for sure is, having anxiety sucks. And I'll beg my girlfriend to never let me leave the house without my medication ever again.

1. Stop drinking Dr. Pepper.

2. You have Diabetes or Pre Diabetes.

3. Lose weight.

4. Have a great day!

Change your diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts