I have a phobia of girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big guy
Alright, I'm assumming you want to get to know a sister for marriage purposes.
First and foremost, nothing wrong with being a little awkward or shy. If you're not an extraverted person don't act like one. Be yourself. Start with regular small talk. basic questions, what do you study? where do you work? How old are you?
Everyone can do this. Don't talk too fast and let her do the talking. Half way through the conversation you might feel more comfortable to talk about yourself. It's like talking to your friends tbh.

Oh and make sure she is approachable, not the stuck up, ones. Avoid them, they can crush your confidence. Anyways if your intentions are right you'll be fine. Goodluck walaal!

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) passed by a man of the Ansar who was admonishing his brother regarding shyness. Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Leave him alone, for modesty is a part of Iman."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

'Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Shyness does not bring anything except good."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In a narration of Muslim: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "All of shyness is good."

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: 'La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was even shier than a virgin behind her veil. When he saw something which he disliked, we could perceive it on his face.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Also, don't flirt with girls. Get married and you can flirt with your wife.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can't flirt with girls I get so scared that I can even talk and it becomes awkward plz help me
Theres two types of girls first of All dont even approach muslimahs if you dont plan on marrying them.

Go for ajnabi chicks view them as cuunto that you need to consume from time to time.

Chat to them like you would do a guy put all emotions aside treat them like they dont even exist show no remorse ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq survival of the fittest only the strong survive :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) passed by a man of the Ansar who was admonishing his brother regarding shyness. Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Leave him alone, for modesty is a part of Iman."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

'Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Shyness does not bring anything except good."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In a narration of Muslim: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "All of shyness is good."

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: 'La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was even shier than a virgin behind her veil. When he saw something which he disliked, we could perceive it on his face.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Also, don't flirt with girls. Get married and you can flirt with your wife.
:dwill:

:wow:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's real simple saxiib, you just look them in the eyes and say:

"Hey macaantay, gacaalay, quruxlay, me and yous is going on a date"

Works like a charm.

It's real simple saxiib, you just look them in the eyes and say:

"Hey macaantay, gacaalay, quruxlay, me and yous is going on a date"

Works like a charm.
Effective, but not charming
original.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're 14 do your studies.
When you get older and still have this issue then come ask. It's naturally to be shy it's a good deterrent from zina.

You're 14 do your studies.
When you get older and still have this issue then come ask. It's naturally to be shy it's a good deterrent from zina.
He is man man need girl boys at his age getting laid he can do his studies and get laid he need to lose his virgin at this age or he will have micro penis so yea laid is more import

Status
Not open for further replies.