I have a phobia of girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I'm not trying to f*ck I'm talking about flirting here
Are you a 22 year old scared of women? Thats a bit nippy. You need to go out more and ditch these geelfishes online. Go and explore places and choose the best pick at the end of the day
:denzelnigga::drakekidding:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@abdiwarrior You need confidence. Even the hugest pussies can get women once they get their head right. I feel there are two types. One with a lack of confidence and one thats just Shy. Body building or just getting into better shape will help with confidence.

But Shyness is just your social disorder. Go be a wingman to one of your friends for practice. It helps since your not trying to get with the girl, instead your obligated to talk to girls for a friend.

@abdiwarrior You need confidence. Even the hugest pussies can get women once they get their head right. I feel there are two types. One with a lack of confidence and one thats just Shy. Body building or just getting into better shape will help with confidence.

But Shyness is just your social disorder. Go be a wingman to one of your friends for practice. It helps since your not trying to get with the girl, instead your obligated to talk to girls for a friend.
I'm 6'1 and I'm Carmel not very fat but got hilib around my stomach

I can't flirt with girls I get so scared that I can even talk and it becomes awkward plz help me
You have to go to the gym, by nice clothes, and force yourself to go out of your comfort zone. Facing the uncomfortable is the only way to grow. Fear stands for false evidence appearing real, which means you have to practice being in awkward uncomfortable situastions, so that your conscious part of the brain can tell your subconscious it is safe and eventually re-write your impulses that women are harmless. Put yourself out there sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.