I have a message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
God created everything that exists, has existed and will ever exist in the future. He knows what was said, what is being said and what will be said in the future. God doesn’t get mad or sad. His plans don’t get disrupted. There’s nothing anyone can do that would take god by surprise or rub him the wrong way. Learning new things is a form of worship. Learning about gods creation is a form of worship. I encourage all of you to focus less on the punitive parts of Islam and invite people to the faith.

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
God created everything that exists, has existed and will ever exist in the future. He knows what was said, what is being said and what will be said in the future. God doesn’t get mad or sad. His plans don’t get disrupted. There’s nothing anyone can do that would take god by surprise or rub him the wrong way. Learning new things is a form of worship. Learning about gods creation is a form of worship. I encourage all of you to focus less on the punitive parts of Islam and invite people to the faith.

Thou wilt indeed find them, of all people, most greedy of life,-even more than the idolaters: Each one of them wishes He could be given a life of a thousand years: But the grant of such life will not save him from (due) punishment.For Allah sees well all that they do. (Surah Al-Baqara, 96)

O ye of Faith! Say not (to the Messenger.words of ambiguous import, but words of respect; and hearken (to him): To those without Faith is a grievous punishment. (Surah Al-Baqara, 104)

And who is more unjust than he who forbids that in places for the worship of Allah, Allah.s name should be celebrated?-whose zeal is (in fact) to ruin them? It was not fitting that such should themselves enter them except in fear.For them there is nothing but disgrace in this world, and in the world to come, an exceeding torment. (Surah Al-Baqara, 114)

And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of Peace, and feed its people with fruits,-such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,-for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!" (Surah Al-Baqara, 126)

Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah.s curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind; (Surah Al-Baqara, 161)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending