I have a LEGITIMATE question about this picture. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but lord HOW IS HE

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:liberaltears:
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Reiko when u said I hope she treats him well, Allaah swt is watching, i jumped in fear, because i was thinking of how i will mistreat him if he was my husband looooooooooooooooool

Do you still have your clit eedo :bell:
Or was it ravaged through the ages

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko & Rkelly do u guys know each other in real life?

psyche

To each their own
?????

How did this thread go from discussing the blessful union between a cripple and woman to talking about gu*s size and FGM?

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I’ve a feeling @Basra would pay him just to see how he is in bed. She’s enjoying this thread way too much. She keeps coming back and I bet she’s licking her lips everytime she sees his pictures.

May Allah swt protect him from basra’s Salivation.

Eedo @Basra he's so small you'd drown him :damn:

Kampala ( the pearl of Africa)

your just jealous brother has game and you dont, he has more game than 99.999999% of the man on this earth, that is my G,

yet you have to go to Colombia to pay prostitutes to have lunch with you, horta how was your trip, did you get tested for STD in the clinic yet bacawyahow?

mashAllah he is a real man, real G,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
your just jealous brother has game and you dont, he has more game than 99.999999% of the man on this earth, that is my G,

yet you have to go to Colombia to pay prostitutes to have lunch with you, horta how was your trip, did you get tested for STD in the clinic yet bacawyahow?

mashAllah he is a real man, real G,

Stop it!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Is he crippled, or is he in the wheelchair to rest his legs (midgets can’t walk long distances and frequently have to rest)?

If he’s just a midget, he’ll have to climb for it, but that’s about it.

If he’s crippled on top of that, Idk how ppl in wheelchairs do it, but I know they do, and they’ll figure it out.

Is he crippled, or is he in the wheelchair to rest his legs (midgets can’t walk long distances and frequently have to rest)?

If he’s just a midget, he’ll have to climb for it, but that’s about it.

If he’s crippled on top of that, Idk how ppl in wheelchairs do it, but I know they do, and they’ll figure it out.
Lol a lazy midget and an angry wife is not a good situation so hopefully he is a cripple that she won't abuse for being a bit needy which dumarka hate

Trending