I have a feeling Dark/brown ppl will be a majority in jannah

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have no proof for this, but most of the prophets in the past were brown or dark skinned. Very few ppl of faith were light skinned in the earlier days of religion. Only in this generation and the past few centuries has the message spread to light skinned ppl. I don't count christianity because few ppl were christians back then and few ppl are christians today.

Christians and jews today do not follow the laws of Moses or Esa A.s

On the bright side they are landheer here on this earth and most will not see langaabnimo in their lifetime.

Change my mind.

:cosbyhmm:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Akhi this is very broad generalization. I honestly used to think many Africans would go to Jannah. You see we Africans are content with less and always believed in one God one way or another we are believers by nature. You also though have wicked Black/Brown people and they when wicked are more wicked than the Cadaan satan himself at times. Wa lakin who is to say you still have your race in Jannah. How can you tell the person in his previous life was this and that we probably would not know. Unless the person revealed it himself. I am still ignorant on Jannah, forgive me. The stories of water filled with milk, giant houses etc, always give me a madax-gasm. Aaah how I would give away this life at an instant without hesitation for even the lowest level of Jannah. Yaa Rab make it easy for us amiin.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Prophet Muhammad (sws) was fair skinned
Nah bro. He was brown. No one in the desert could be light skinned before mixing with the persians and byzantines following the conquest.

Wheatish yellow is not fair skin. Also the term fair was used to describe beautiful ppl back then.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Akhi this is very broad generalization. I honestly used to think many Africans would go to Jannah. You see we Africans are content with less and always believed in one God one way or another we are believers by nature. You also though have wicked Black/Brown people and they when wicked are more wicked than the Cadaan satan himself at times. Wa lakin who is to say you still have your race in Jannah. How can you tell the person in his previous life was this and that we probably would not know. Unless the person revealed it himself. I am still ignorant on Jannah, forgive me. The stories of water filled with milk, giant houses etc, always give me a madax-gasm. Aaah how I would give away this life at an instant without hesitation for even the lowest level of Jannah. Yaa Rab make it easy for us amiin.
I stated akhi that it's just a prediction based obversations i have made about previous populations.

Even science itself states that all our ancestors had dark skin. So i'm right in a way.

Uk ancestor bro.:ftw9nwa:

p05xbsb2.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
All I know is Afro-Arabs>Cadaan Arabs
I stated akhi that it's just a prediction based obversations i have made about previous populations.

Even science itself states that all our ancestors had dark skin. So i'm right in a way.

Uk ancestor bro.:ftw9nwa:

p05xbsb2.jpg
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH that is true most early humans were darkskinned because real humans were dark fake humans waa lighter to white, we are closer to the earliest creation, we are loved by our Lord, mashallah.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Nah bro. He was brown. No one in the desert could be light skinned before mixing with the persians and byzantines following the conquest.

Wheatish yellow is not fair skin. Also the term fair was used to describe beautiful ppl back then.
Race doesn't matter for jannah how do we know that all of Africa is not going jahannam we only go to jannah through Allah's mercy we can never go through our deeds

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Race doesn't matter for jannah how do we know that all of Africa is not going jahannam we only go to jannah through Allah's mercy we can never go through our deeds
True, that's why it's just speculation. My point is the earlier generations, where dark skinned and even science supports this theory. This means even the ancestor of white and palee skinned populations was dark skinned at the time. This means they all had an equal chance of following faith at that time period.

It's speculation. No need to get salty about it. Besides it's not too far from the truth, since all our ancestors were dark skinned.

:)
Majority of your ancestors before 600 were pagans. Theres been many billions of humans in the past, you cant just use the last 2000 years.

I get it you want to feel somehow superior to fair skinned humans, and this is a way of doing it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Majority of your ancestors before 600 were pagans. Theres been many billions of humans in the past, you cant just use the last 2000 years.

I get it you want to feel somehow superior to fair skinned humans, and this is a way of doing it.
No you got me wrong. I don't feel superior to anyone. I was just speculating. Use your brain bro.

I don't care about race. I just like to question things. I already stated that most of the dark skinned populations in the past were wicked. However the point still stands that the majority in that time period that had a chance to believe were darker on average.

If i wanted to claim superiority for some retarded reason, i'd go straight for the jugular and say that adam was a dark skinned man as science also validates.

You see how stupid this sounds.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
All the prophets from Egypt were most likely brown-darkskinned (Musa,Harun,Yusuf etc) and Africa is 50% muslim so your claim makes sense :manny:

Trending