I HAVE A DEEP secret to reveal, it bothers me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m starting to question my sanity.
I find myself laughing when people are crying from a tragedy. I was just watching a Sri Lankan father crying because his children were killed. I burst out laughing :bell::bell:

Wtf is wrong with me!

I don’t need y’alls Answer, I already know. REMEMBER THE UN SAID 1 in 3 Somali is crazy. I’m not alone. We gonna all go down together.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find myself laughing when people are crying from a tragedy. I was just watching a Sri Lankan father crying because his children were killed. I burst out laughing :bell::bell:

Wtf is wrong with me!

I don’t need y’alls Answer, I already know. REMEMBER THE UN SAID 1 in 3 Somali is crazy. I’m not alone. We gonna all go down together.

u also have a big heavy deep voice too. Big deal.
bell.png

Last edited:
The fact that you have been active somalispot troller for three consecative years posting only clickbait threads says everything

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There is no problem. This is good! Finally you are beginning to realize that life is absurd. Why did that man have children, knowing that this would be the result? He couldn't help himself. And now nobody can help him. Laugh, cry, scream and then die!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no problem. This is good! Finally you are beginning to realize that life is absurd. Why did that man have children, knowing that this would be the result? He couldn't help himself. And now nobody can help him. Laugh, cry, scream and then die!

5560.jpg

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Wtf is wrong with me!

Adeer may i suggest a solution that would get rid off this insanity ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Will why are females falling for me if I’m a totally deranged.

How am I flying around the world.

How am I working

Then again there are functioning mental folks:browtf:
Maybe you have some type of rare mental illness like these sisters

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Will why are females falling for me if I’m a totally deranged.

How am I flying around the world.

How am I working

Then again there are functioning mental folks:browtf:

Rkelly u r just going through a devastating condition that is all.
browtf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts