I have a couple of questions for those that think I’m making up my background

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Look, I’m fine if you don’t like/accept because I lack a qabil and/or that I’m not Muslim, but what do I have to gain from claiming Tuareg and Somali lineage that were missionaries and mercenaries ? It would make more sense to claim if I were claiming a famous clan, but I doubt they were anyone important. Both of those are very obscure. Either groups aren’t well known in USA. What benefit would my grandparents claiming African heritage during 1930-40s ? Even then, the fact remains that they originally came from Africa, were Sunni Muslim, spoke Arabic and HATED Ethiopians. My dad swears that Christianity originated in North Africa. Catholicism isn’t super popular with AAs either. The KKK and communists hated Catholics, too. My grandpa had two wives . Why would my family claim something that kinda detrimental to them. My weirdness is genuine. My dad’s side did at least practiced the principles of honor (Sharaf), Kinship, Modesty (Xishood) and respect for elders. He always taught the importance of knowing your culture and family history. Honoring the family name was very important. Also, my dad would tell me sometimes that he feels guilty for not being Muslim. I love Somalia culture because I want to. I believe that if your pride in your nation is based on other’s validation, then you don’t really love your nation. Most nationalists of every race seems to love the idea of their race. My ancestors weren’t queens or kings. They were religious fanatic African nazis. Berbers are insane. lol.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You seem great but could you please space out your paragraphs.

It is a small ask, but helps me and probably a lot of others out a lot.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's common knowledge that a small amount of Somalis turned christian during colonialism so your claims are believable

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't know who is doubting you but no one in the world randomly claims to be half Somali and puts time and energy to join Somali forum to learn about their culture and history for sake of it, there is many other better and developed countries to claim and you choose a poor third world country with many problems, you are legit half Somali and you should ignore those who say you are not.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It's common knowledge that a small amount of Somalis turned christian during colonialism so your claims are believable
Catholicism would be an easier pill to swallow rather the other forms of Christianity. Baptism would of be seen as witchcraft. I think the whole “ turn the other cheek “ wouldn’t gel well with the traditional Somali mindset. Also, the aesthetic of Catholicism is similar to Islam
7CBB9E38-2DA2-4EE5-BCA5-CC88DAB49E49.png

Look, I’m fine if you don’t like/accept because I lack a qabil and/or that I’m not Muslim, but what do I have to gain from claiming Tuareg and Somali lineage that were missionaries and mercenaries ? It would make more sense to claim if I were claiming a famous clan, but I doubt they were anyone important. Both of those are very obscure. Either groups aren’t well known in USA. What benefit would my grandparents claiming African heritage during 1930-40s ? Even then, the fact remains that they originally came from Africa, were Sunni Muslim, spoke Arabic and HATED Ethiopians. My dad swears that Christianity originated in North Africa. Catholicism isn’t super popular with AAs either. The KKK and communists hated Catholics, too. My grandpa had two wives . Why would my family claim something that kinda detrimental to them. My weirdness is genuine. My dad’s side did at least practiced the principles of honor (Sharaf), Kinship, Modesty (Xishood) and respect for elders. He always taught the importance of knowing your culture and family history. Honoring the family name was very important. Also, my dad would tell me sometimes that he feels guilty for not being Muslim. I love Somalia culture because I want to. I believe that if your pride in your nation is based on other’s validation, then you don’t really love your nation. Most nationalists of every race seems to love the idea of their race. My ancestors weren’t queens or kings. They were religious fanatic African nazis. Berbers are insane. lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You and the rest of the new Americans should claim America from rednecks that celebrate or sympathize witn Confederate treason and the like

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't think anyone is doubting but your weird racism against AA's is a bit concerning. Especially if you're only partly Somali.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Gadhwayne Benjamin Powell argued that statelessness led to more order and less chaos than had the previous state, and economist Alex Taborrock claimed that Somalia in its stateless period provided a "unique test of the theory of anarchy", in some aspects near of that espoused by anarcho-capitalists David D. Friedman and Murray Rothbard, although this is disputed by various anarchists, of both the capitalist and anti-capitalist varieties, who contend it is not anarchy, but merely chaos, perhaps resulting from unequal distribution of power and meddling by neighbors and developed nations like the United States.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I don't think anyone is doubting but your weird racism against AA's is a bit concerning. Especially if you're only partly Somali.
I have beef with western culture, in general . The cold hard fact is that society promotes toxic lifestyles to blacks. My criticism come from the prejudice I’ve experienced from them.
Also, you have to factor in that in my non-Somali heritage is also different from most AAs. I’ve been harassed by AAs just off the way I talk and dress. It’s hard for me sympathize with AAs maadows from the hood when they’re making fun of for being goth. So yes, I do have some grievances with AAs . I don’t like Malians or South Africans because they’re communist cucks. But outside of that, I like maadows from Africa. Nigerians are pretty awesome

@Gadhwayne Benjamin Powell argued that statelessness led to more order and less chaos than had the previous state, and economist Alex Taborrock claimed that Somalia in its stateless period provided a "unique test of the theory of anarchy", in some aspects near of that espoused by anarcho-capitalists David D. Friedman and Murray Rothbard, although this is disputed by various anarchists, of both the capitalist and anti-capitalist varieties, who contend it is not anarchy, but merely chaos, perhaps resulting from unequal distribution of power and meddling by neighbors and developed nations like the United States.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Yukon_Niner . I never had any desire to be white, either. I have no feel of cops. In fact, I think my lineage is the best. I’m natural compelled to prove that I’m either equal or superior to any non-black person.
I tried to fit in with AAs and adopted the liberal black mindset for a couple of years. I was fat, depressed all the time and had very toxic relationships. I stopped believing in God and wasn’t working. I was obsessed for validation. When I embraced my roots and reconnected with God, EVERYTHING in my life got a million times better.
I’m against forceful integration, even on a micro level

Trending