I have a confession to make...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
I congratulate you on discovering the botanical blessing at so young an age. Many chewers come to it in their twenties, by which time they're loyal to tobacco, whisky, or some other foreign substance. We need patriotic drug takers who keep the money in the local economy.

I started on my jaad dependence at the age of seven, and have kept my cheeks bloated with the green stuff ever since. Done wonders for my social life, not to say my sexual. It's a much safer and wholesome drug than most, and it doesn't make you lose your senses. Nobody's ever been convicted of driving under the influence of the noble leaf.

I'm circulating a petition to make jaad our national emblem. Perhaps you might care to sign it. If the Canadians can have the maple leaf on their flag, why can't we have the old J on ours?
can you smoke qaat?

Apollo

VIP
Why post your pictures on a publicly visible forum?

So you want to ruin your career?

SSPOT = Fringe

I chewed when I was 13-14 :mjlol: tastes awful
those couches are so somali :mjlol::mjlol:. I bet you have drapes.jpg these too :chrisfreshhah:

People can quote you out of context, dox you etc.

Unless you have always been super politically correct here, it's not the wisest thing to do.
Ain't nothing politically correct about this guy. He goes in on his fellow Harti (Dhulbahante's) like they stole his wife or something. No shame whatsoever :cryinglaughsmiley:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
People can quote you out of context, dox you etc.

Unless you have always been super politically correct here, it's not the wisest thing to do.

Let them, do as they wish. They can take my pictures and do whatever they want with them.

The worst thing I've said and done, is insult various clans. And if members of those clans, know how I look like and want to do damage:

COME AT ME........

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ain't nothing politically correct about this guy. He goes in on his fellow Harti (Dhulbahante's) like they stole his wife or something. No shame whatsoever :cryinglaughsmiley:

I just say things, how I see them. I don't hide behind false labels, I say Whatever comes to my mind, and if that offends and hurts peoples feelings, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts