I have a confession to make...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I used to chew khat.........by the age of 14.

20171003_222813.jpg

I do miss it at times. Anyone else, were/are a chewer?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I tried once as a kid, stole it from my uncle while he was in the bathroom. But took one day though, its qaraar a bit but not in a bad way. Someone with dignity wouldn't taaq lik ari eating caaws so I never tried again.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Never tried it,it singlehandedly ruined my uncle tho,it's a menace to Somali society.If Imma try any drug it would be weed.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Never tried it,it singlehandedly ruined my uncle tho,it's a menace to Somali society.If Imma try any drug it would be weed.
When you graduate and head of to Schoolies let a brother know :trumpsmirk:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I used to chew khat on and off between the age of 11-13. Shit has a bitter taste and it doesn't make you high or anything.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Armadillo arent you concerned about someone recognizing you?

No I never tried khat because none of my family and close relatives chew. I never even physically touched khat. Does it feel like regular leaves? Does it have a smell?

Keo

VIP
Never knew what khat was in Finland or any Somali chewing it until I came to the UK. Glad they banned it.

I congratulate you on discovering the botanical blessing at so young an age. Many chewers come to it in their twenties, by which time they're loyal to tobacco, whisky, or some other foreign substance. We need patriotic drug takers who keep the money in the local economy.

I started on my jaad dependence at the age of seven, and have kept my cheeks bloated with the green stuff ever since. Done wonders for my social life, not to say my sexual. It's a much safer and wholesome drug than most, and it doesn't make you lose your senses. Nobody's ever been convicted of driving under the influence of the noble leaf.

I'm circulating a petition to make jaad our national emblem. Perhaps you might care to sign it. If the Canadians can have the maple leaf on their flag, why can't we have the old J on ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts