MONEY TEAM
What am trying to say is i love you:mjcry:
DyG0m.gif

:kendrickcry:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Double translation
Female groups younger than 25 don't care about education or squares AKA nerds and those that gold dig with high expection 25 and up there look degrade and i have very little interest in them:icon e geek:
Haye, I said I would try to translate the gibberish you wrote. You could have just said women over the age of 25. Also, women who 25 and up would not allow your short bus ass to climb their "mountains". :chrisfreshhah:@ north and south of 25 .

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Haye, I said I would try to translate the gibberish you wrote. You could have just said women over the age of 25. Also, women who 25 and up would not allow your short bus ass to climb their "mountains". :chrisfreshhah:@ north and south of 25 .
Someone's fat booty needs smacking get back to making food for our guest:stopit:
connery-slap-ho-o.gif

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Someone's fat booty needs smacking get back to making food for our guest:stopit:
connery-slap-ho-o.gif

LOL, honey, your imaginary friends are not real. Silly baby gangsta don't make me pistol whip that baby futo of yours. A hoe should be seen not heard rub my feet.:4uzpnkt::ivers: SMH a hoe with no manner . I am gonna beat some manner into you.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Double translation
Female groups younger than 25 don't care about education or squares AKA nerds and those that gold dig with high expection 25 and up there look degrade and i have very little interest in them:icon e geek:

Why didn't you just say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts