I have a confession to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There's always a reason for jealousy. What's the reason someone would be jealous of you?
Who wouldn't You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing,wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!:westbrookswag::ufdup:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Who wouldn't You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing,wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!:westbrookswag::ufdup:
You do know you sound like a hood rat right? No self respecting woman likes a hoodrat unless shes one herself, so the jokes on you. :umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You do know you sound like a hood rat right? No self respecting woman likes a hoodrat unless shes one herself, so the jokes on you. :umad:
Female group south of 25 dont give about squares or education and frankly i don't give a f*ck about north of 25 i ain't trying to clime saggy mountains you dig?:umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Let me translate.. females from the south don't care for men who are educated they like street thugs. He don't care about the north and he will not climb your saggy mountain aka boobs.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Double translation
Female groups younger than 25 don't care about education or squares AKA nerds and those that gold dig with high expection 25 and up there look degrade and i have very little interest in them:icon e geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts