I hated seeing ethnic minorities who made themselves to be clown jesters to fit in with white people

At high school or university there would be always that one ethnic minority dude/girl who tried their hardest to fit in with white people, they wouldn't mind being the taken the piss out of for their ethnicity or skin color. I remember this one Pakistani dude(who disclosed to me his real name/religion) in my university, had changed whole his name, and even hide his religion for fear that his white friends would find out, and insult him with terms like ''Taliban'' or ''Osama Bin Laden'', wallahi these people get on my nerves. Thank god I never had white friends in my life.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
I had a lot of white friends but that’s because everyone else was in set 8. I was, quite literally, the black sheep in most of my classes kkk. Don’t get it twisted tho. Never ever tolerated disrespect.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If anything I got free clout for being the only Somali kid in my High School. Shout out to Toronto Somalis and their degeneracy helping a brother out in the suburbs.
:pachah1:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
bruh around here every school has like zero whites so haha ain’t nobody had to deal with that
y’all took some major Ls tho

Took some fat L’s early in high school ngl I was the only Somali kid in my whole year. Had kids touching my curly hair and shit wallah I was vexed but I was a short yute couldn’t do much. Fast forward a couple of years I was one of the tallest and nobody tried messing with me and the ethnic minority gang I had. :denzelnigga:.We even poached the gyal you could tell the Cadaans were pissed :lolbron:.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i was literally the only "black" kid in my class, was fine tho we were mostly cool

then the fobs arrived and our class got segregated kinda

darkarabian56

arabianking
At high school or university there would be always that one ethnic minority dude/girl who tried their hardest to fit in with white people, they wouldn't mind being the taken the piss out of for their ethnicity or skin color. I remember this one Pakistani dude(who disclosed to me his real name/religion) in my university, had changed whole his name, and even hide his religion for fear that his white friends would find out, and insult him with terms like ''Taliban'' or ''Osama Bin Laden'', wallahi these people get on my nerves. Thank god I never had white friends in my life.
Well with me they know im muslim right away(I look muslim they say) so that helped me only get real white friends.

Trending