I Hate To Say It But I Like Arabian Music More Than Somali Music!

It just sounds better :manny: Makes me feel like I'm on an adventure when I'm working out!

What are your thoughts on Arabic music?
What's your favourite type of music?

Last edited:
Rock When I Work Out Or Podcast

giphy.gif

The fact of the matter is we are a relatively new ethnicity. In 1950 we numbered around 3-5 million!

In the 1500s we probably numbered around 1 million - 2 million. Arabs in contrast were around 100 million and thus have a stronger culture.

We are only recently growing in population and trying to shed our qabilism which is common in low population.

The fact of the matter is we are a relatively new ethnicity. In 1950 we numbered around 3-5 million!

In the 1500s we probably numbered around 1 million - 2 million. Arabs in contrast were around 100 million and thus have a stronger culture.

We are only recently growing in population and trying to shed our qabilism which is common in low population.

Interesting, hopefully, we can develop a better music culture.

Interesting, hopefully, we can develop a better music culture.
I like hype music, African americans due to their position as an underclass are great in the arts. I hardly listen to the lyrics but the beats etc are great!

A genre of rap music called hype music. It doesn't have to be rap but it has a rapid pace to it, some of DaBabys songs are like that.

I mostly listen to rap music when I'm driving. Did you listen to the new album by Lil Durk and Lil Baby their collaboration?

I mostly listen to rap music when I'm driving. Did you listen to the new album by Lil Durk and Lil Baby their collaboration?
Lil baby is really good , i can hardly understand him but his voice is a unique palette. I enjoyed this song , i like the build up. I don't like lil durk that much lol.

So let me get this straight

You envision yourself in the hot desert with a white long skirt and a stick going to find the next Shisha spot and your name is Bin - Al Coon. Typical desert dweller.

Makes sense!