I hate this society and this era

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I'm so nostalgic for the 90s and early 2000s.
In fact, I have the impression that the world has changed after the world trade center.
Everything was simpler and more authentic before.
People were happier and solidarity the norm.
Social networks have destroyed altruism and intelligence.
Today everything is of poor quality: film series music video games relationship between men.
We are less and less free, we lose contact with reality and everyone thinks it's great.
I am both blessed by god to have known this era and cursed to have lost it.
In short, it was better before.

Erythrean

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
I wish I was born at the time of the Prophet, I would make my own kingdom and have the support of Arabia with their empire after the Prophets death. I would expand into Kenya and Tanzania and make the As-Soomal the rulers of East Africa. What could have beenโ€ฆ
71A8A761-3417-4162-9864-34CE4EE17001.png
C97D389C-CE7D-4D53-99CE-5C6ADCD00942.png
AEA5D4A3-BAE1-4024-84CD-79B21D09096A.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
What annoys me is how there's has been a significant slowdown in scientific, technological, and economic progress in recent decades, since about 1970, or the last ~50 years. The digital revolution has been absolutely amazing. Itโ€™s up there with electricity, the internal combustion engine.

But the 1900s were a world of horse-drawn carts and candle-lit houses. In the following 50 years you would would live through electricity, the motor car, television and radio, the telephone, the refrigerator, the vacuum-cleaner, penicillin and the aeroplane, just to name a few.

Humans live broadly as we did 50 years ago. I wanna go forward 80 years, this era of stagflation is suffocating
1675727670633.png

I wish I was born at the time of the Prophet, I would make my own kingdom and have the support of Arabia with their empire after the Prophets death. I would expand into Kenya and Tanzania and make the As-Soomal the rulers of East Africa. What could have beenโ€ฆ
View attachment 252735View attachment 252736View attachment 252738
You're saying all of that yet you can't even go back home and rebuild your country that needs you, islam literally preaches about men's duty to protect their land and their people. So what yall waiting for ??...
8b26560c34ca01132a32560833a1fe59.gif

Awad

ุนุงุฏู„ | ุฌุงู…ุนุฉ ุงู„ุฏูุงุน ุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠ
You're saying all of that yet you can't even go back home and rebuild your country that needs you, islam literally preaches about men's duty to protect their land and their people. So what yall waiting for ??...
View attachment 252757
What about my welfare checks?

Erythrean

View attachment 252757
I would love to. But itโ€™s not safe yet. Inshallah, one day.

Erythrean

View attachment 252757
Iโ€™m saying this as back then. It would be easy to round up a bunch of men and toss them in a war if you make them obsessed about religion and all that.
86B6D619-6059-4C01-A654-24BB8AB4ADF6.png

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
In fact, I have the impression that the world has changed after the world trade center.
Today everything is of poor quality: film series music video games relationship between men.
We are less and less free, we lose contact with reality and everyone thinks it's great.
Were the early 2000s really that fun? Alot of people say it was boring.

We went to Anas bin Malik and complained about the wrong we were suffering at the hand of Al- Hajjaj. Anas bin Malik said, "Be patient till you meet your Lord, for no time will come upon you but the time following it will be worse than it. I heard that from the Prophet."

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
This era is truly great projections are we can have the internet downloaded in our brains by 2040 ,truly feel sorry for the ones who didnt get to live in this era

Erythrean

This era is truly great projections are we can have the internet downloaded in our brains by 2040 ,truly feel sorry for the ones who didnt get to live in this era
CBC4D971-5594-4CE5-BB55-19424972BAD9.png
I want a WW3. This world is getting boring and I want to return back to medieval times.

Trending