Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Him and kenyatti . Self-righteous bastards. he's been popping up on my timeline lately. At first I didn't even know he was somali ,mans drink tea and singing nasheeds with wahbis.
I swear you couldn't tell he was
Somali ifs he dist speak somali,he even dressed like them , dudes a full blown Arab .

When humans see someone who is just happy, they natural instinct is to hate them. Not gonna lie, i just didn't like him when I when to his page. MashaAllah was tabaarakAllah tho

Him and kenyatti . Self-righteous bastards. he's been popping up on my timeline lately. At first I didn't even know he was somali ,mans drink tea and singing nasheeds with wahbis.
Somali ifs he dist speak somali,he even dressed like them , dudes a full blown Arab .

His a Reer Hamar... Relax... its like you seen a alien,,,:chrisfreshhah:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
When humans see someone who is just happy, they natural instinct is to hate them. Not gonna lie, i just didn't like him when I when to his page. MashaAllah was tabaarakAllah tho

I am a happy m*fer . But he comes off as phoney,and fake as hell . I feel like a Jew is trying to swindle some money out of me

I think he’s of yemeni origin or something

Naw Reer Xamar

benadiri-23-png.13176
benadiri-6-png.13170
benadiri-15-png.13174
benadiri-9-png.13177

You are upset about a somali yemeni speaking somali while you are writing in english lol. He said nice things....you sure its not him reminding you of allah that triggered you?

His Somali is off though. It sounds like he taught him self Somali for this guy

:samwelcome:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
You are upset about a somali yemeni speaking somali while you are writing in english lol. He said nice things....you sure its not him reminding you of allah that triggered you?

-_- you're wrting in *Latin aswell.
You do have to put some king of sweet in the trap to lure the prey. And I love the "creator" . I don't know about the Allah fellow .

Hes not Somali hes xamar cadcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending