I hate the new OpenAI release.

Can you write down what you dislike about the new update? I hate clicking on these TikTok videos.

Lazily re-posting opinionated content from Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok without adding anything beyond that sets measures upon the content is negative engagement.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Can you write down what you dislike about the new update? I hate clicking on these TikTok videos.

Lazily re-posting opinionated content from Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok without adding anything beyond that sets measures upon the content is negative engagement.
The videos were meant to show a glimpse of what the new release looks like. I hate that it becoming more and more human-like.

The videos were meant to show a glimpse of what the new release looks like. I hate that it becoming more and more human-like.
Read this if you want a deeper dive:

@The alchemist
What you think about this?
I haven't looked into the deep structure of how that is specifically wired together or what type of specific programming approach but I can already figure out by intuition alone that it is your average cutting-edge camera pattern recognition that already exists in raw form in many existing technologies, superimposed on the previous LLM algorithm on top of a language smoothing package that makes it seem seamless. It's brute force, not what you think it is.

You calling it sentient, conscious, or almost human-like is the same as calling this a hot woman:
1715802717503.png

Everything is broken down into simpler symbolic structures. For example, when you talk to it, it "listens" (loaded language since it only captures, no intentions here) as in pure text form. It is the same technology (only a bit better) as those YouTube videos that translate texts automatically.

Trending