I hate the land of the midgets aka Ethiopia

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
What happened?
I read something and found information about the horrible crimes Ethiopia committed in 2006-2007
I never knew how bad Ethiopia was it was back when the mou was signed my hooyo told me what Ethiopia did in her neighbourhood.Then I read up on what the derg did to those kids in Borama AUN.I was living my life then I looked up 2006 in Somalia and found out that not only did Ethiopia bomb my hooyos neighbourhood in Xamar but those Same forces went and raped young girls in Xamar raped a man’s sisters and mother in front of him after they killed his father the list goes on and on The leaders of Ethiopia at the time was the TPLF I hate them now

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Whoever this guest is you agree with what we’re saying?
1714226203255.png

40810361-6B50-44C2-A89E-79E57365B5A9.jpeg

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
The war crimes Ethiopia did in Somalia and Galbeed were kept silent because Ethiopia was backed by the international community in their 12 years war.

but those individuals who invaded Somalia and committed the worst war crimes in east Africa for 12 including the Mogadishu mosque massacre on April 19 2008 and gender based violence.

They were punished and neutralized.

meles is dead and his fighters also were killed. What they did in Somalia they did this also in another East African country.

but they striked back very hard.

God/Allah puts the humble people up and oppresses the oppressors. No matter how the world and international community backs you, one day your time will come and life will punish the oppressors.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
The war crimes Ethiopia did in Somalia and Galbeed were kept silent because Ethiopia was backed by the international community in their 12 years war.

but those individuals who invaded Somalia and committed the worst war crimes in east Africa for 12 including the Mogadishu mosque massacre on April 19 2008 and gender based violence.

They were punished and neutralized.

meles is dead and his fighters also were killed. What they did in Somalia they did this also in another East African country.

but they striked back very hard.

God/Allah puts the humble people up and oppresses the oppressors. No matter how the world and international community backs you, one day your time will come and life will punish the oppressors.
I love @EritreanPost_

Trending

Latest posts