I hate the land of the midgets aka Ethiopia

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Ethiopia directly benefits from Somalias weakness, the next government should make its highest priorites to give freedom to that colonized country #FreeThem

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I hate these head bopping raw meat eating indo buluc niggaz with all my life.
I dont know why you are being so racist to them, theres a line and you guys keep crossing it. All you racist num-chuks are doing is de legitmaizing the real cause to free them from their government. Lets be real the government is ethiopia is Hated by all of them, I hope everyone in ethiopia can get their own country. They are the closest ethnic group to us anyways Hate the government not the innocent people

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I dont know why you are being so racist to them, theres a line and you guys keep crossing it. All you racist num-chuks are doing is de legitmaizing the real cause to free them from their government. Lets be real the government is ethiopia is Hated by all of them, I hope everyone in ethiopia can get their own country. They are the closest ethnic group to us anyways Hate the government not the innocent people
You seem awfully placid and friendly to these niggaz for an ogaden. f*ck aidstopia, they killed one of my uncles who was a general in the 77 war.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I don't know any types of Ethiopians tho💀 what are the types? Bug eyed or non bug eyed?
Oromo- jungle people. Not civilised. Begs it to somalis calling us aabo somali. These gypsies literally copy everything we do. Dangerous enemies
Tigray& amhara- raw meat eating christian types. Eternal enemies. Live in the highland mountains because they are gaajo.

in 20 years, I imagine the national anthem has Ethiopia as a enemy, these young people in Somalia might actually work just from vehemently anger out seeing Ethiopia doing better.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Oromo- jungle people. Not civilised. Begs it to somalis calling us aabo somali. These gypsies literally copy everything we do. Dangerous enemies
Tigray& amhara- raw meat eating christian types. Eternal enemies. Live in the highland mountains because they are gaajo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending