I hate that Pop Smoke died

"I pulled out and nutted on your breasts"

tumblr_pr1n4om15O1w8r6yb_540.jpg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This album was kinda trash. He kinda nice tho. In my books, Snap Capone is way harder. His music gets me gassed than a mf

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This album was kinda trash. He kinda nice tho. In my books, Snap Capone is way harder. His music gets me gassed than a mf
I agree. The album wasn't the greatest, but there were a couple tracks that were good. But he had immense talent, he reminded me of a new age 50.

I think it resonates more with people in their mid 20s-30s because we grew up with 50 who is very similar to Pop.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I agree. The album wasn't the greatest, but there were a couple tracks that were good. But he had immense talent, he reminded me of a new age 50.

I think it resonates more with people in their mid 20s-30s because we grew up with 50 who is very similar to Pop.
I hear what you mean. The guy can say bullshit and make it sound wavy, not many people can do that. Melanin and PTSD were fire

I found out about him when he died.

Anyways I try not to listen to him. Only Allah knows what he’s going through in the grave. On the surface, he lived a life that was contradictory to the teachings of Islam. AUN.

Trending