I hate supermodel Iman, and the need to recreate the Somali woman

I grew up with supermodel Iman everywhere and I never understood why Somalis admired her so much. Somali girls everywhere I met wanted to be just like Iman, a supermodel. They would say Somali women are the most beautiful women in the world and their proof was that such a famous and successful man like David Bowie was married to one. Their measure of the beauty of a woman was reduced merely to their physical appearance and their capacity to attract foreign men.

What bothered me even more was the period in which I first became bombarded by images of Iman on magazine covers. I must have been 7-12 years old and during this period there was a famine going on in Somalia so ads were frequently on our television raising donations for famine relief efforts. It was during this period Iman’s career seemed oddly to have gained so much momentum. It seemed to me as though the starvation of Somalis was being fetishised by white elitists. Who decided instead of assisting the Somalis with humanitarian aid, that they would rather turn a starving Somali into a sex symbol for the gratification of themselves. And yet we were all sold the idea/narrative that this was just a beautiful Somali woman who just happened to be casted. What type of poor excuse is that. You know how many Somali women there are that are beautifuler than Iman? The truth about Iman is that she allowed herself to be used in that way. And that no woman on earth is yet to allow herself to be used to disrespect her own people in the way in which Iman did. There has yet to be a black woman in human history to be more of a house nig** than Iman. She’s right up there with Obama on the Hall of Fame of Blacks who served white interests all while undermining legitimate black interests.

Most Somali coons don’t know that Iman was raised in a catholic missionary school in Mogadishu and it was only when Boqor (joke) Siyaad Barre’s revolutionary council seized power that she and her gaalo educated Somali coons ran away to the nearest gaalo hub in east Africa — Kenya. Why did they run away? Siad Barre wasn’t a religious zealot if anything he made Somalia irreligious, it was because the whole operation was an extension of colonial rule and Siad was unwilling to enable the perpetuation of such practices.

Iman was the first African or Muslim woman to cover topless for Playboy magazine. Sharafti dumaarka Soomaalieed baa uga iyaartay. She did then, the alternative to what some Somali boys do on reddit pages today, when she covered for Playboy nude.

Furthermore, Iman was so unconfident in her Somali body, and was so under the influence of cadaans that she got plastic surgery done to enhance her female features. ‘enhance’ meaning to make herself look more Eurocentric. She was, put simply, a tool for colonial eroticism and the fetishisation of the Oriential Somali woman.

So why is it that Somali women everywhere admire Iman still. Why are they so miss informed of the women they aspire to be. Why do they idolise women who’s life’s work it has been to misrepresent them, and to objectify them in the most sinister fashion.These female role models that have been created by the white man for Somali women from Iman to Ilhan Omar share commonalities, their dishomogeny, their adultery, etc. All to redefine the Somali woman from the upright and morally principled, culturally and ethnically homogenous to something quite the opposite.

Iman normalised ajanbi marriages too, which is one of the leading reasons for the dishomogenisaiton of the Somali race and why Somaliweyn as we know it will disappear demographically from the HoA. And of all the ajnabi men she could marry, she married a pedophile who repeatedly sexually molested and assaulted multiple underage boys and girls. A man who called Africans barbarians, a man who admired Hitler and wanted fascism in Britain to “tidy everything up”. A drug addict too. Marrying a man like Bowie would’ve been and is a major L for any woman. The fact that a Somali woman like Iman could marry a racist pedophile drug addict and put up with him for the 25 years they were married for is proof of the inferiority complexes and lack of self worth and principles most of them truly live with.

It seems Somali women hold such men to greater esteem while berating miskeen Abdis, calling young Somali boys drug dealers and backward extremists when in reality they marry drug dealers and real extremists but they don’t care, to them the whiteness of his skin emancipates him of any crime. These same women will cry about racism in western democracies while deep down inside, they themselves have internalised racism.

Somali women have been useful tools for their own people’s demise. The epidemic of single mother households further proves this. Why are so many Somali homes fatherless in the Somali diaspora in the west? Is it because Somali men are all abusive? No. Is it because Somali fathers don’t love their children? No. It’s simply because Somali women have been convinced by the white institutions to which they’ve emigrated, that in order for them to be financially better off, that they should be single mothers. But just as the white man told her forefathers that same lie, when he signed peace treaties with the Somali tribes in the 17th and 18th centuries offering arms and trade. Only to later forcibly invade, colonise and subjugate the people a few centuries later. So too has been the state of affairs for Somali women who, having taken welfare, were later forced into employment, neglecting their own kids — already fatherless. Kids the white man would later raise through popular culture and public schooling, white washing any pre-held ideas of who the Somali really is. Single mother households keep families poor, and are breeding grounds for depression — statistically proven. The Somali family collapsed and so too the hope of a Somali revival from the diaspora. Instead of Somali children being raised by strong families, Somali women gave them broken homes and told them — slapping them around their heads, that it would suffice. The forceful integration of Somali immigrants fleeing civil war in Somalia and Somaliweyn into the west was done through a covert policy by western countries of breaking up the Somali immigrant population geographically — no Somali ethnic enclaves were allowed, Somalis were placed across Europe and North America to be small minorities in predominately non-Somali communities where they would be forced by social instincts to internalise inferior dispositions. Hence why Somalis grow up in schools with no other Somalis. Why Somalis grow up to have easily — almost blindly taken on western values, ideologies without any question or reservation.

Toxic feminism is nothing new in Somali culture. The famous ancient Somali Queen Araweelo after having been granted succession by her dying Abo, would later go on to make the mass castration of Somali men her legacy. Queen Araweelo led the largest documented mass castration in African history. The extent to which has never and will likely ever be matched on the African continent. Literally European and Arab colonisers castrated cumulatively fewer Africans than Queen Araweelo castrated Somali men. And she did so with the consent and support of Somali women. Somali men, initially ignoring her castrations eventually were forced to take up arms against the queen and deposed of her. She was the last Queen of Somalis, and her legacy was that she almost bought about the ethnic cleansing of her own people. Still, Somali women idolise her as a hero while Somali men throw stones at her grave as they pass by it.

That history teaches us that Somali women are by nature anti- Somali men and how their animosity of Somali men almost cost us our existence as a race. Today, that animosity is in full rage through a collective policy of single motherhood and dishomogeny.

Logically I don’t see how us Somali kings have been so cursed with such self hating, white washed women. Its time Somali men across the globe get their houses in order and that begins with marrying and starting families outside the Somali race. Somali men need stable homes and history shows us a Somali man and a Somali woman don’t make for a stable home. We must end the perpetual cycle of depravity and recreate the Somali woman all together, from a Somali man and a Cushitic Oromo/Tutsi/Nubian woman. If we all just married Oromo/Tutsi/Nubians then in a generation or two our daughters would surpass in size the population of ethnically homogenous Somali women and set in motion the great recreation of Somali women.

I like her because she seems graceful & she’s pretty. A lot of non-Somalis like her some people meet me. Saying oh Iman from there beautiful people hail from that country.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Lx69eNO.gif

She has never done or said bad of Somalis as far as I know. Not all somali girls/women idolize her. Leave the old woman alone and stop writing novels, I had to stop half way.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Thank you for taking your time to write this and I have learned some new things today wallahi. Much instructive :cosbyhmm::samwelcome:

I don't dislike Iman, she had done good philanthropic work.

The hypocrisy isn't a good thing, however. She has been married to gaals since the 1980s, yet will still call herself a Muslim, that combined with the nature of her work (modelling is a very exploitative business), this sets a bad example for young Somali girls to follow :francis:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I wouldn’t consider iman Somali. Marrying an AA, then a drug addict, having tattoos, plastic surgery, posing semi nude. She’s not mentally stable, clearly.

She sets a bad example for the average modest Somali woman.

Was a good read. Worth the few minutes it took of my time. But you kinda ruined it in the end. You have a lot of hate for somali women, relax dude. They are your sisters and mothers.

I grew up with supermodel Iman everywhere and I never understood why Somalis admired her so much. Somali girls everywhere I met wanted to be just like Iman, a supermodel. They would say Somali women are the most beautiful women in the world and their proof was that such a famous and successful man like David Bowie was married to one. Their measure of the beauty of a woman was reduced merely to their physical appearance and their capacity to attract foreign men.

What bothered me even more was the period in which I first became bombarded by images of Iman on magazine covers. I must have been 7-12 years old and during this period there was a famine going on in Somalia so ads were frequently on our television raising donations for famine relief efforts. It was during this period Iman’s career seemed oddly to have gained so much momentum. It seemed to me as though the starvation of Somalis was being fetishised by white elitists. Who decided instead of assisting the Somalis with humanitarian aid, that they would rather turn a starving Somali into a sex symbol for the gratification of themselves. And yet we were all sold the idea/narrative that this was just a beautiful Somali woman who just happened to be casted. What type of poor excuse is that. You know how many Somali women there are that are beautifuler than Iman? The truth about Iman is that she allowed herself to be used in that way. And that no woman on earth is yet to allow herself to be used to disrespect her own people in the way in which Iman did. There has yet to be a black woman in human history to be more of a house nig** than Iman. She’s right up there with Obama on the Hall of Fame of Blacks who served white interests all while undermining legitimate black interests.

Most Somali coons don’t know that Iman was raised in a catholic missionary school in Mogadishu and it was only when Boqor (joke) Siyaad Barre’s revolutionary council seized power that she and her gaalo educated Somali coons ran away to the nearest gaalo hub in east Africa — Kenya. Why did they run away? Siad Barre wasn’t a religious zealot if anything he made Somalia irreligious, it was because the whole operation was an extension of colonial rule and Siad was unwilling to enable the perpetuation of such practices.

Iman was the first African or Muslim woman to cover topless for Playboy magazine. Sharafti dumaarka Soomaalieed baa uga iyaartay. She did then, the alternative to what some Somali boys do on reddit pages today, when she covered for Playboy nude.

Furthermore, Iman was so unconfident in her Somali body, and was so under the influence of cadaans that she got plastic surgery done to enhance her female features. ‘enhance’ meaning to make herself look more Eurocentric. She was, put simply, a tool for colonial eroticism and the fetishisation of the Oriential Somali woman.

So why is it that Somali women everywhere admire Iman still. Why are they so miss informed of the women they aspire to be. Why do they idolise women who’s life’s work it has been to misrepresent them, and to objectify them in the most sinister fashion.These female role models that have been created by the white man for Somali women from Iman to Ilhan Omar share commonalities, their dishomogeny, their adultery, etc. All to redefine the Somali woman from the upright and morally principled, culturally and ethnically homogenous to something quite the opposite.

Iman normalised ajanbi marriages too, which is one of the leading reasons for the dishomogenisaiton of the Somali race and why Somaliweyn as we know it will disappear demographically from the HoA. And of all the ajnabi men she could marry, she married a pedophile who repeatedly sexually molested and assaulted multiple underage boys and girls. A man who called Africans barbarians, a man who admired Hitler and wanted fascism in Britain to “tidy everything up”. A drug addict too. Marrying a man like Bowie would’ve been and is a major L for any woman. The fact that a Somali woman like Iman could marry a racist pedophile drug addict and put up with him for the 25 years they were married for is proof of the inferiority complexes and lack of self worth and principles most of them truly live with.

It seems Somali women hold such men to greater esteem while berating miskeen Abdis, calling young Somali boys drug dealers and backward extremists when in reality they marry drug dealers and real extremists but they don’t care, to them the whiteness of his skin emancipates him of any crime. These same women will cry about racism in western democracies while deep down inside, they themselves have internalised racism.

Somali women have been useful tools for their own people’s demise. The epidemic of single mother households further proves this. Why are so many Somali homes fatherless in the Somali diaspora in the west? Is it because Somali men are all abusive? No. Is it because Somali fathers don’t love their children? No. It’s simply because Somali women have been convinced by the white institutions to which they’ve emigrated, that in order for them to be financially better off, that they should be single mothers. But just as the white man told her forefathers that same lie, when he signed peace treaties with the Somali tribes in the 17th and 18th centuries offering arms and trade. Only to later forcibly invade, colonise and subjugate the people a few centuries later. So too has been the state of affairs for Somali women who, having taken welfare, were later forced into employment, neglecting their own kids — already fatherless. Kids the white man would later raise through popular culture and public schooling, white washing any pre-held ideas of who the Somali really is. Single mother households keep families poor, and are breeding grounds for depression — statistically proven. The Somali family collapsed and so too the hope of a Somali revival from the diaspora. Instead of Somali children being raised by strong families, Somali women gave them broken homes and told them — slapping them around their heads, that it would suffice. The forceful integration of Somali immigrants fleeing civil war in Somalia and Somaliweyn into the west was done through a covert policy by western countries of breaking up the Somali immigrant population geographically — no Somali ethnic enclaves were allowed, Somalis were placed across Europe and North America to be small minorities in predominately non-Somali communities where they would be forced by social instincts to internalise inferior dispositions. Hence why Somalis grow up in schools with no other Somalis. Why Somalis grow up to have easily — almost blindly taken on western values, ideologies without any question or reservation.

Toxic feminism is nothing new in Somali culture. The famous ancient Somali Queen Araweelo after having been granted succession by her dying Abo, would later go on to make the mass castration of Somali men her legacy. Queen Araweelo led the largest documented mass castration in African history. The extent to which has never and will likely ever be matched on the African continent. Literally European and Arab colonisers castrated cumulatively fewer Africans than Queen Araweelo castrated Somali men. And she did so with the consent and support of Somali women. Somali men, initially ignoring her castrations eventually were forced to take up arms against the queen and deposed of her. She was the last Queen of Somalis, and her legacy was that she almost bought about the ethnic cleansing of her own people. Still, Somali women idolise her as a hero while Somali men throw stones at her grave as they pass by it.

That history teaches us that Somali women are by nature anti- Somali men and how their animosity of Somali men almost cost us our existence as a race. Today, that animosity is in full rage through a collective policy of single motherhood and dishomogeny.

Logically I don’t see how us Somali kings have been so cursed with such self hating, white washed women. Its time Somali men across the globe get their houses in order and that begins with marrying and starting families outside the Somali race. Somali men need stable homes and history shows us a Somali man and a Somali woman don’t make for a stable home. We must end the perpetual cycle of depravity and recreate the Somali woman all together, from a Somali man and a Cushitic Oromo/Tutsi/Nubian woman. If we all just married Oromo/Tutsi/Nubians then in a generation or two our daughters would surpass in size the population of ethnically homogenous Somali women and set in motion the great recreation of Somali women.
Welcome to Sspot. You finally made an account.

Trending

Latest posts