I hate Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I've been working them for so long they feel like a Wednesday or some obscure other day, except the workflow is so incredibly easygoing that I can't help but like it. I feel sorry for Monday-Friday workers.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I've been working them for so long they feel like a Wednesday or some obscure other day, except the workflow is so incredibly easygoing that I can't help but like it. I feel sorry for Monday-Friday workers.
I prefer shift work better atleast you have more days off during the week, although I have spotted a job which pays me double, but unfortunately it's mon-Friday and that means more lathargy as I'm in all week!! I can't hack five days a week, prefer 3 long days 12.5h shifts.

VixR

Veritas
I prefer shift work better atleast you have more days off during the week, although I have spotted a job which pays me double, but unfortunately it's mon-Friday and that means more lathargy as I'm in all week!! I can't hack five days a week, prefer 3 long days 12.5h shifts.
Exactly, I've been spoiled off Mon-Fri work for that reason. My first job was a regular Mon-Fri/9-5er, but since then I've tried so many different kinds of schedules that it isn't normal to me anymore, plus having only two days off sounds like hell. I don't think I can go back, but it might be good for you if the pay is nice, and just think you'll be a normal person. Like it's been hard to see some friends and go to some things bc I work the weekends. You should still give it a chance.

I actually like Sundays, my week is completely jam packed and Sunday is my only complete day off, very relaxing indeed.

Only think I dislike is restaurants closing early...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I actually like Sundays, my week is completely jam packed and Sunday is my only complete day off, very relaxing indeed.

Only think I dislike is restaurants closing early...
Are you in Europe? I heard restaurants and shops close at 4 on weekends.

Are you in Europe? I heard restaurants and shops close at 4 on weekends.

EUROPE???!! :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Alhamdulillah I'm not from UK or anywhere from Europe.

Anyways I just like going on late night drives and getting a takeout from a restaurant to cap off my Sunday and sadly most of the good ones close down here in Canada.

Exactly, I've been spoiled off Mon-Fri work for that reason. My first job was a regular Mon-Fri/9-5er, but since then I've tried so many different kinds of schedules that it isn't normal to me anymore, plus having only two days off sounds like hell. I don't think I can go back, but it might be good for you if the pay is nice, and just think you'll be a normal person. Like it's been hard to see some friends and go to some things bc I work the weekends. You should try it.

I run out of things to do would rather have it spaced out.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
If you live in Sydney Sundays are the Damn best. Places don't even Close until 10 Pm at winter time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts