I hate some Aluminium

I was hungry af and grabbed a sandwich from a neighboring shop, I bite into that shit and tasted some weird stuff, I was too tired to check and just ate that mf'er.

Next thing I know something sticks to my gums and it's aluminium. :jcoleno:

I have eaten a couple of pieces of aluminium and now I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

:deadrose:

I was hungry af and grabbed a sandwich from a neighboring shop, I bite into that shit and tasted some weird stuff, I was too tired to check and just ate that mf'er.

I have eaten a couple of pieces of aluminium and now I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

Sorry but what is aluminium?

Ingesting a small amount of aluminum will have zero effect on you. Repeated consumption can lead to Alzheimer's in later years so watch what you put in your mouth next time. :stressed:

Abaq

VIP
Ingesting a small amount of aluminum will have zero effect on you. Repeated consumption can lead to Alzheimer's in later years so watch what you put in your mouth next time. :stressed:
Did you know that there's Aluminium in deodorants as well? I stopped using them since I found out.

And no, I don't have BO.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Silver Surfer' Movie May Be In The Works At Marvel Studios

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Was it one of those shawarma rolls wrapped in aluminum wrapping?

You have to be careful with that!!

Trending