I hate somali gabdho in the west with a passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no clue on what "flirting" is

Why do yall have ZERO flirtin skills
Why do you walk around in mobs all the time
why do you give the im not a talk when a handsome farax (me ) hits yall up for the digits
why do you chase caadan dick
why are u n arab sympathizers
why are yall instantly defensive when we show interest yet let it be caadan guy or fuckon arab yall on there dickkkkkkkk mo defensiveness wat so eva

Western somali girls get the fucking boot
wallahi watch me get my money up get me a beautiful girl from my kinsmen bk home

:notsureif::ohreally::lebronwait:

generalize:
- verb

1-make general or broad statement by inferring from specific cases.
2-make (something) more widespread or common.

They have no clue on what "flirting" is

Why do yall have ZERO flirtin skills
Why do you walk around in mobs all the time
why do you give the im not a talk when a handsome farax (me ) hits yall up for the digits
why do you chase caadan dick
why are u n arab sympathizers
why are yall instantly defensive when we show interest yet let it be caadan guy or fuckon arab yall on there dickkkkkkkk mo defensiveness wat so eva

Western somali girls get the fucking boot
wallahi watch me get my money up get me a beautiful girl from my kinsmen bk home
With all the calacal and the young thug avi you coming across like a sxb so I think the problem is with you and not the xalimos

Saaxiib this is beginning to become sad, if somali girls find you ugly, with a nasty personality and rejected you, than take it like a man and move on,:camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bickering about them won't help you. I suggest you focus on what matters - getting your finances in order and paying for a modest Mehr/Wedding back home. Conserve your energy, you said you don't want a western Xalimo so don't bother thinking about them, as you are not interested. Let the Faraxs that can handle them have them. They will gladly take them off your hands. :win:

P

Papi_chulo

why would you chase a somali girl anyway, i get it if you were in somalia, but you're not, you have plenty of choice sxb, women who are much more saner and nicer than somalian women

May Allah bless our women. They are indeed the backbone of the Somali community when many men failed their families in the diaspora, it is the Somali mothers who pick up the pieces and raise the families. When many young men dropped out of high school and found themselves in the prison system due to a lack of father figure, nearly every Somali girl finishes high school, goes to university and graduates it. No amount of insults will ever change that fact.

To OP, give it up bro. Generalizing and insulting your women will never get you anywhere.

P

Papi_chulo

May Allah bless our women. They are indeed the backbone of the Somali community when many men failed their families in the diaspora, it is the Somali mothers who pick up the pieces and raise the families. When many young men dropped out of high school and found themselves in the prison system due to a lack of father figure, nearly every Somali girl finishes high school, goes to university and graduates it. No amount of insults will ever change that fact.

To OP, give it up bro. Generalizing and insulting your women will never get you anywhere.

maybe the women from our mothers generation fit this description, but i see nothing but trash who dont even respect themselves in my generation.

I am posting this Somali song in this thread. It does not mean that I am making a mistake; to the contrary, I am doing for a reason - I want to people to listen the lyrics of Faarax Murtiile. He is saying nice things about Somali women:

maybe the women from our mothers generation fit this description, but i see nothing but trash who dont even respect themselves in my generation.

You need to accept the fact that they grew up in this western environment. They did not choose to come or born here but their men have destroyed their country where they would have had their dignity. If Somalia lies in ruins, if some of these young women never see father figures in their life-time, and if all they see is their brothers in gangs and ending up in the prison system, can't you see these young women developing a bad taste for Somali guys?

Fyi, I despise the Somali SJW gals, but let us not brush aside the failures of us (men). Ultimately, we're responsible for all of these since we maintain the mayhem backhome, and many of us (men) fail our responsibilities by letting the cayr system raise our families.

I am also surprised why people are focusing on the women only. What about the boys joining the gangs and populating the prison system? And remember it is not a small number; we're talking about 1000s, if not tens of thousands, of boys here.

Brothers, by putting all women in one basket and issuing incendiary and denigrating statements, I think you're doing a disservice to the efforts of those who are debunking the few Somali SJW gals who bring shame to the community in social media. Hopefully, you will see the efforts initiated by many of our women.

You need to accept the fact that they grew up in this western environment. They did not choose to come or born here but their men have destroyed their country where they would have had their dignity. If Somalia lies in ruins, if some of these young women never see father figures in their life-time, and if all they see is their brothers in gangs and ending up in the prison system, can't you see these young women developing a bad taste for Somali guys?

Fyi, I despise the Somali SJW gals, but let us not brush aside the failures of us (men). Ultimately, we're responsible for all of these since we maintain the mayhem backhome, and many of us (men) fail our responsibilities by letting the cayr system raise our families.

I am also surprised why people are focusing on the women only. What about the boys joining the gangs and populating the prison system? And remember it is not a small number; we're talking about 1000s, if not tens of thousands, of boys here.

Brothers, by putting all women in one basket and issuing incendiary and denigrating statements, I think you're doing a disservice to the efforts of those who are debunking the few Somali SJW gals who bring shame to the community in social media. Hopefully, you will see the efforts initiated by many of our women.

Im sorry Saaxiib but you are just adding to the already existing bulshitt. :comeon:

Im sorry Saaxiib but you are just adding to the already existing bulshitt. :comeon:

What existing bullshit? :cryinglaughsmiley: Nothing happens in a vacuum, mr Geeljire. As much as we need to repulse and push back the nonsense that the SWJ gals are running with, let us at the same time realize the failure on the other side :cool: I try to look st things on many different angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.