I hate racist Trump. Why is he banning Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because somalia is a shithole nation that has become a safe haven for terrorists. If we were a normal country like turkey we wouldnt be on the list. Be less mad at trump and more mad at the state of your country.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
This is actually a good thing and the rest of the west should enact this, we will lose our culture in the west look at the situation in Canada or UK. Look at the amount of gays even Illhan Omar is promoting this filth. A few immigrants from elite should be the only Somalis here because they would be intelligent enough to take advantage of the benefits of the west and gain valuable skills and knowledge not copy jamaicoons and other riff raff. Whats the point of being a refugee if your daughters are blm dick riders and your sons are hoodlums.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You people ares so blind :farmajoyaab:

America wants to ban the countries they are planning to ruin and take over. They have plans for Somalia , this is just standard procedure.

It's the old Bush 7 nation plan undercover

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You people ares so blind :farmajoyaab:

America wants to ban the countries they are planning to ruin and take over. They have plans for Somalia , this is just standard procedure.

It's the old Bush 7 nation plan undercover
ruin? its been ruined. rofl.
I was watching a news video a day ago about there being the first school curriculum in 28 years, ruined waan dafnaay. Lets not sugar coat shit.

MariaMaria

ruin? its been ruined. rofl.
I was watching a news video a day ago about there being the first school curriculum in 28 years, ruined waan dafnaay. Lets not sugar coat shit.

Somalia is a mess but they want to successfully take over once and for all

they haven't managed that yet, but they will soon

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Because somalia is a shithole nation that has become a safe haven for terrorists. If we were a normal country like turkey we wouldnt be on the list. Be less mad at trump and more mad at the state of your country.

Look at this retard. They created the Terrorists, Al CIADuh and by extension Shabab are US concoctions.

They create the problem, you react and they come up with the solution (ie War on Terror, AMISOM)

You are asleep, Somalia is a victim wake up!

Look at this retard. They created the Terrorists, Al CIADuh and by extension Shabab are US concoctions.

They create the problem, you react and they come up with the solution (ie War on Terror, AMISOM)

You are asleep, Somalia is a victim wake up!
And what do you intend on doing about it sxb. We have been saying they created them but thats not gonna help us sxb. Their solutions wont work for us because our betterment is not in their interest. No point of playing the blame game and you should focus on what our leaders are failing to do.

It's going to happen/is already happening in Europe too. They just won't be so blatant about it like Trump and call it a Muslim Ban.

Europeans still have a more fascist streak to them than Americans. If a Muslim Purge aka Holocaust 2.0 ever takes place, it's going to be in Europe as usual, and not NA.

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
This is actually a good thing and the rest of the west should enact this, we will lose our culture in the west look at the situation in Canada or UK. Look at the amount of gays even Illhan Omar is promoting this filth. A few immigrants from elite should be the only Somalis here because they would be intelligent enough to take advantage of the benefits of the west and gain valuable skills and knowledge not copy jamaicoons and other riff raff. Whats the point of being a refugee if your daughters are blm dick riders and your sons are hoodlums.
I hope the west removes all somalis including the passport holders of western countries.

Where will they go?

Where they've always gone. The vast majority of people fleeing war or persecution remain in their own countries as IDP's (internally displaced people) or seek refuge in their neighbouring countries. Only a very small percentage of the world's refugee population actually go to Europe.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I guess Somalia should invest in Trump owned companies like the Gulf states, even though they are headquarter for terrorism but they are not banned

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Somalia is a mess but they want to successfully take over once and for all

they haven't managed that yet, but they will soon
What’s the point in taking over Somalia? It’s not like they don’t have everything they need already :noneck:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
It used to be like this in the old days. Top students and elites would go to the West for education and come back and would benefit the nation greatly. Now we got a bunch of 68 IQ welfare leechers smearing the great Somali name :ileycry:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
It used to be like this in the old days. Top students and elites would go to the West for education and come back and would benefit the nation greatly. Now we got a bunch of 68 IQ welfare leechers smearing the great Somali name :ileycry:
Took the words right outta my mouth
:jcoleno:

MariaMaria

What’s the point in taking over Somalia? It’s not like they don’t have everything they need already :noneck:

There is still about more resources to steal

The main aim for America has always been to get a oil pipe line from Somalia , Yemen , Saudi then to Israel which won't be that hard since Yemen has basically already falling thanks to Saudi Arabia. Signing that Berbera deal will be SL/Somalia's down fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts