I Hate Puntland/Jubbaland Economic Vision

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha is the economist here but correct me if I am wrong. Every time I hear any of PL/JL leaders or even Mogadishu for that matter all they talk about is how our natural resources such as farming, fishing, minerals, oil, is the most important commodity we have. This is Colonialism economic model, this is what the Italians would do and focus on exporting farm produce and we seemed to just limit our economy based on what the colonial did. All our leaders still have this thinking which kind of proves they have no clue about the global world and the most expensive commodity is the 'human capital' becuz all the 'products n goods n services' they need the 'people' this is the 'expensive' part not the product or good that is cheap as shit and u wont get big economy. That is why America focuses on human capital and loots the world.

One high skilled person either in trade, professional, medical, research is fetching 100k salaries each year. Even if we don't make them all high skilled like singapore and have a 'mixed' model such skilled and unskilled. Even un-skilled worker with experience in the service/manufacturing industry can employ thousands of workers and make them income earners and that's not mentioning if you also do banking to invest into people business ideas to generate more business owners.

New Zealand my next door neighbor just has a 'farming' and 'service' sector' with banking and tourism. By having banks this allowed their locals to borrow which meant a business and employees developed, those employees then purchased homes and this meant a big construction industry was needed so they needed cement plants, imports of equipments, etc. I find it suprising how they avoid Somalis the most biggest GDP is human being not some barrel of oil or bannanas and fishes that is for 'unskilled' labour, wallahi they will pay somalis two dollar a day while they bring chinese skilled workers taking 100k and taking back to china.

See when u have no experienced Majerten president in Somalia, u will do policies that are not long-term or visionaries or planned all because of stupid 4.5 and u lose your tax money and donor funds and nothing was achieved. You have a bunch of wax qaawaans who want power you will get wax qaawan results

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha ducking as usual, banks need to do interest to regenerate capital and invest again like JEWS, you even said biomedical company is 500 million injection into singapore where most of it will stay in singapore high skilled labor force demanding high wages kkkkk, while you get oil company and work as truck drivers as two dollars a day and then a jew comes and says aduunka manta ma aha dagaal mr ogaden its economic warfare, i will snatch your ogadens and call them JOHN OGADENS KKKKKK and u watch ppl become gaal as they cant fight back with their wallets as you forbidded ribbah.

I am definitely investing in ribbah bank once it opens up in Somalia as the world will make Somalis gaal thru economic as you never regenerate your capital as quick as the jewish model and gain influence over the world, his coming for u MR OGADEN BUT MAJERTEN WILL BE READY, EVEN IF WE DONT DO INSIDE THE NATION WE WILL ENSURE OUR FOREIGN INVESTMENTS ARE IN RIBBAH BANKS AND WE COME TO SOMALIS AND SAY 'SALAM' AKHI RIBBAH IS HARAM LIKE SAUDIS DID AND WE WILL SPREAD SHEIKHS INTO OGADEN AND HAWIYE AND SAY JOJJIYA RIBADDU AS MAJERTEN MA XISHOODO MARKAY AWOOD TIMAADO, I WANT ALL YOU IN CALOOSHA MAJERTEN WHEN I HAVE OGADEN IN THERE IT WILL BIG CALOOL CALLED MAJERTEN WITH ALL SOMALIS IN IT AND I GET MORE POWER WORLD WIDE AND THEN I CAPTURE AFRICA.

Sorry Ogaden the war isn't business, but controlling the market completely thru the bank

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I already switched my saving account(money not growing) to high interest account to keep above inflation and ensure my money is worth something 5 years ago, this will be majerten policy for all our workers also to put their money high interest accounts, while the duli cadow is losing 'value' so their will be huge gap between our average local. Our business men will be guided to do what Saudis do and target banking online where there is strong 'borrowing/lending' cycle and get 'puntland shares' so it can triple in value while duli cadow somalis sit in business market with their hotels and pathetic shit. Bahashu waa dagaal weeye diin ma jiro, thats why u always lose, u sit there preaching the gospel while we all doing our 'own' things in private. We will ensure to flood the cadow clans with islamic literature banning interest so they keep their money in useless banks in somalia that doesnt grow.

I study jews niyahow u dont to learn my tactics on cadow somaliyeed as they are the smartest in politics and economy. Teeri is gonna have nightmare in Somalia as the war is 'silent' and not open like ethiopia but u saw what they did to madoobe, there is no fuckin brotherly love, its only in the diaspora but we call our clans men in private to do wada tashi for beesha, i never expose that on the forum for bah dubays

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
@Teeri-Alpha is the economist here but correct me if I am wrong. Every time I hear any of PL/JL leaders or even Mogadishu for that matter all they talk about is how our natural resources such as farming, fishing, minerals, oil, is the most important commodity we have. This is Colonialism economic model, this is what the Italians would do and focus on exporting farm produce and we seemed to just limit our economy based on what the colonial did. All our leaders still have this thinking which kind of proves they have no clue about the global world and the most expensive commodity is the 'human capital' becuz all the 'products n goods n services' they need the 'people' this is the 'expensive' part not the product or good that is cheap as shit and u wont get big economy. That is why America focuses on human capital and loots the world.

One high skilled person either in trade, professional, medical, research is fetching 100k salaries each year. Even if we don't make them all high skilled like singapore and have a 'mixed' model such skilled and unskilled. Even un-skilled worker with experience in the service/manufacturing industry can employ thousands of workers and make them income earners and that's not mentioning if you also do banking to invest into people business ideas to generate more business owners.

New Zealand my next door neighbor just has a 'farming' and 'service' sector' with banking and tourism. By having banks this allowed their locals to borrow which meant a business and employees developed, those employees then purchased homes and this meant a big construction industry was needed so they needed cement plants, imports of equipments, etc. I find it suprising how they avoid Somalis the most biggest GDP is human being not some barrel of oil or bannanas and fishes that is for 'unskilled' labour, wallahi they will pay somalis two dollar a day while they bring chinese skilled workers taking 100k and taking back to china.

See when u have no experienced Majerten president in Somalia, u will do policies that are not long-term or visionaries or planned all because of stupid 4.5 and u lose your tax money and donor funds and nothing was achieved. You have a bunch of wax qaawaans who want power you will get wax qaawan results

What if we had a stock market where small businessess could turn to, to issues loans from the public where they in turn give shares of their company? Wouldnt this kick start the private sector? I have noticed somali business men copy eachother, for exemple if one somali sees a company who makes shoes and are profitible, they will try to open up a similar company with the same output. I think it would be much smarter to just buy shares of that company instead of going through the long process of copying the company. It would be a win-win situation. What do you think DR?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What if we had a stock market where small businessess could turn to, to issues loans from the public where they in turn give shares of their company? Wouldnt this kick start the private sector? I have noticed somali business men copy eachother, for exemple if one somali sees a company who makes shoes and are profitible, they will try to open up a similar company with the same output. I think it would be much smarter to just buy shares of that company instead of going through the long process of copying the company. It would be a win-win situation. What do you think DR?

Sxb ppl do killings, raping, genocide and u scared of 'ribbah' kkkk that's why the saudis do ribbah investment thru 'middle men' to ensure their capital grows while preaching to it's enemies it's haram to ensure their broke and not threat. Sxb ribbadu isn't big problem, even killing waa dhaca, u think ribbadu in laga xishoonayo? they do in 'private' only so they can ensure 'cadowga' loo aqriyo inu haram yahay so u can economically 'bribe' him and 'own' him so its halal now since they class it as 'war tactic' the true muslims and fake muslims waxaa la dhaha dont do it so you can change isirkooda iyo diintooda. I already do myself individually, but I want to make sure all bah dubays do it so then we can 'reach' the top of Majerten capital wise, while they do 'average' trading stuff looooooooool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Naya see me in puntland 2021 @DR OSMAN

f*ck u waryaa, currency wars ayaan ku samaynaya bendar bayla, i will print fake money si suuqina loo xiro oo aadan waxba kala ibsan and everyone starves ileen ma jiro lacag lagu kalsoon yahaye, dagaal weeye lacagtu...10 meelood ba laga dagalami kara, ribbah, fake currency, iyo meelo kale aan dhigtay for myself and bah dubays.. My awoowe left bari, wuxu degay nugaal, why? we cut deals anywhere, issa mahmoud good deal baan la haysana, hada hawiye deal baan galaya sida awoowashayda samayn jireen, hassan yusuf ma kaftama waa tashda 200 years niyahow we dont come back to your calool osman mahmoud

@DR OSMAN

teeri only controls kismaayo, 50 percent of jubbaland today is under the control of farmaajo.

within 2 months 80 percent of jubbaland will be under farmaajo. so you are asking a one city state man about finances. when all he knows is exporting charcoal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Didn't the @admin tell you don't derail politics with tribal shit

Tribe is real niyahow, if u don't talk about it, it's like talking about palestine and israel and not discussing muslim and christian. Go away southern boy ba tahay caqli ma gabtan. U want to sit there and be in fadhi ku dirir niyahow waxaa kug dhacayo sida palestine 70 years, if my awoowe sit in qardho with u, manta dhagax baan cuni laha, orodo tasho niyahow anigu masuliyada beeshina ima saarna, aday ku saran tahay, i am actually less tribal then u as i only care for my 'immediate' family like most westerners do. If it wasnt for kacaanka i would be nothing but eating dhagax in miyiga because of your majerten unity shit, majerten waxba igama dhigin sxb, siyad barre baan wax ku noqday MA CIIL BA KU HAAYO KACAAN DIID YAHOW. WUXU RABA IN DHAGAXEENA IN AAN CUNO IYO QABIIL LOO BURANBURO, NO WAY TAA LA DIIDAY, BOQORKI AYAAN KA DIIDNAY WE MOVED TO NUGAAL, MA ADAA KA YEELAYA OO BAYLA BOY AH

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN

teeri only controls kismaayo, 50 percent of jubbaland today is under the control of farmaajo.

within 2 months 80 percent of jubbaland will be under farmaajo. so you are asking a one city state man about finances. when all he knows is exporting charcoal
farmaJo ba ku walate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@KS3 WAR ANAGU HABAR DUBAYS BA NA DHASHAY, GURI LOO CAQLI CELIYAY WEEYE, WE RAW AS DUBAYS NIGGAS KKKK WIIL IYO ABTI STYLE, THE OTHERS BORN TO SUBMISSIVE CLANS LIKE DIR KKKK

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This will create monopoly where corporations are formed and they don't need to compete as their will be one big company in each sector of the market. One Bank, One Supermarket, One Hotel group for all Hotels, One Construction Plant. This is not good for 'free market' it's good for 'greedy capitalist' who wants the market for himself, but it won't be good for our locals. In-fact in garowe the water company is monopoly, wud u invest in that and just allow him to get away with robbing people on prices? how will this help the govt also in terms of 'taxes'. We do not diversity but we need to 'measure' how many 'hotels' we need as 'govt' for each city and estimate our 'needs' each year-5 years. U can do this with each sector akhi so u don't over supply, u need 'economist' their policies are very effective as they design your economy and future proof it and show u road map of how it will change sector by sector and industry by industry if you stick to your development plan.

Then bring 'process' e xperts from the west and ensure the workers learn how to 'speed up' production following the 'chinese or western way'. This is where Somalis fail, as they don't know 'production' is linked to how well they use their time, a little bit of procedure and processes would greatly help to ensure we are quick, fast, and doing more output yet not expending as much 'energy' as it's organized'.Somalis are the worst disciplined people I have seen in terms of 'nidaam'.

They are usually 'slow at everything they produce or chaotic wallahi. You know how our minds can be chaotic but then we can 'order it structure it' this what they need to do with their production stop the chaos mind set but work out the order, sequence, speed, test it over 1 hr 5 hrs and see if the production rate improves. Finally 'automation' era is now this is 'speeding up' production 'self serve'.

Somalia needs an over-all 'city architect' also to begin 'town planning regulations, codes for different aspects of the city residential, business, industrial, market' they need to follow their codes, regulations.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tjioux an assessment needs to be done of PL existing sectors, sub sectors, industries and total count, then u need to bring in process expert how to set up proper nidaam, process, procedure to speed it up, they show you a pilot project live before your eyes to see how much different in production you got % wise which u can calculate across all sectors to see the 'growth in gdp'. They will identify new potential sectors and sub sectors this is all based on what your 'economic vision is' of course as the govt must set that.

The most important thing they is reliable data and stats on everything about your territory, if u don't provide this, it will be hard for them to estimate how many u need each year based on your population demand, purchasing power available they can tell u exactly how it will adjust every year by your growth in people and FDI, LOCAL, DIASPORA investments(which need to be targetted by your govt towards your development plan). I am not an economist but you get the idea. It's a planned economy style where thinks are done predicted before hand so to eliminate 'mistakes' or 'losses' or stop a potential rececssion when a sector becomes over supplied and the demand isn't there.

The nation is hostage to moryans in the capital who fear the experts return from diaspora and the experts fear 'aano qabiil' as they usually target the best in a clan for revenge. There is no reliable govt yet, the sad thing is these ppl may pass away all for a red teeth moryan in a city.

U align your diaspora, foreign, local investors and say this is the sector I want u to invest and then u ensure u dont over supply labor required, their is percentage rate I think to it. U do this across all your investors you tell them plz invest here as we have the labor ppl ready hopefully 'high skilled' as they will get paid more, if their fishermen, farmers NO. The nomad-farmer-fishermen depend on a highly skilled urban class with good wallets, they will then 'up their produce prices' this how it works always but since the urban class is dead, the rural community have low potential any investments will mean low pay. U can't keep running to overseas market your competing with god knows how many companies world wide plus it's not 'niche commodity'. A good idea to determine your 'sectors' is 'commodity markets' on the stock exchange, other areas are 'finding absent or low supplied fields' the lower the supply of labor the higher the pay regardless what field it is.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL should skip the manufacturing 'era' for now. Even if they come now, they will pay our workers 2 dollars due to the low activity in the market, you need to wait till the market kicks up and peoples wallets improve, they only pay you what you 'fair market rate' is in manufacturing. Some ppl prefer bottom up approach to economic where u take low income class into factory but since their low income they will not paid well and their situation won't change.

If there was 'strong activity' in service sector, financial services(banking,investments), trade-sector, plus good education facility to ensure the right type of labor is needed(see u need data and numbers on your people) to plan their 'study' courses for your economic plan, your facilities need to be 'industry certified' especially the industry your targetting not shabab certified.

I also urge Somali business ppl take advantage of other 'foreign markets' especially where there is rise in 'borrowing and lending' you will always get a good 'share' back from the 'interest'. Target 'rising' economies not 'developed' economies as the growth is steady isn't large at all in comparison to growth from 3rd to 2nd world. Rwanda oo kale wud be 'good investment'