I hate myself

Ever since quarantine has happend I’ve felt unfifiled I’m masturbating, barley keeping up with school, thinking weird stuff, unmotivated, I’m reliving the same day, I pray but nothing comes, I’m bored, life sucks, I’m thinking bad thoughts, I’ve been doing things that I’ve never done before, and I know god is watching me but I can’t help it I fucking can’t stand anything I feel disgusted when I do these things but I do it every day I really need advice not derailing or jokes I need advice before I do something that I’ll heavily regret

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1605814275354.png

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
leave your house, get fresh air, walk even if it is 15 minutes, all of this is due to being locked in your house I’m guessing. read, watch documentaries, pick up a hobby, keep yourself busy.

leave your house, get fresh air, walk even if it is 15 minutes, all of this is due to being locked in your house I’m guessing. read, watch documentaries, pick up a hobby, keep yourself busy.
My parents are overprotective my family wouldn’t let me get a walk without someone with me even though everyone else in my house is an adult that’s busy

Stop cooming sxb, you're doing so much damage to your brain without even realizing wallahi.
Buy a cheap pull-up bar and some parallels and start doing some body weight exercises. Build a daily routine, set yourself certain goals every day, it'll give you a sense of control over your life.

Your sperm is what makes you feel energized, motivated and competitive. Stop beating your dikk and you’ll be back to normal. To develop discipline, take cold showers and work out.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You're young. It's easier and better in the long run brainwashing yourself to do hard stuff. Transition aayer aayer. Life is a marathon not a sprint.

But fr tho. Quit watching asap and try to not relapse more than 10 times within 6 months. It's hard as hell but it's attainable.

Besides, will warp your mind. Sure, you might get off seeing a woman make fuckfaces but before you know it you're desensitized to naked men. You see how sneaky that shit is. This might be a reason to your sexual confusion with them gay jokes.

When i started telling myself masturbating to is really gay, no ifs or buts. After that, nofap became alot easier. It might sound like a joke, but it really does work.

I read somewhere that repeated masturbation will shrink your dick. I dunno about you, but I'm not tryna have that.

You're young. It's easier and better in the long run brainwashing yourself to do hard stuff. Transition aayer aayer. Life is a marathon not a sprint.

But fr tho. Quit watching asap and try to not relapse more than 10 times within 6 months. It's hard as hell but it's attainable.

Besides, will warp your mind. Sure, you might get off seeing a woman make fuckfaces but before you know it you're desensitized to naked men. You see how sneaky that shit is. This might be a reason to your sexual confusion with them gay jokes.

When i started telling myself masturbating to is really gay, no ifs or buts. After that, nofap became alot easier. It might sound like a joke, but it really does work.

I read somewhere that repeated masturbation will shrink your ****. I dunno about you, but I'm not tryna have that.
Good to know

Trending

Latest posts