I hate my part time job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
it’s so ass man

I’m getting tired of waking up on the weekends and tweeting “ rise and shine it’s time to hit the grind ” when In reality I work at Walmart.

The only benefit this has done for me is that it motivates me to stay in school

What part time jobs have y’all done that you liked?

I’m currently interested in working at a movie theatre just for free movies. I only work to pay for phone, cable and my random expenses.

@Always Lit @Reiko @Yaquub @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Emily @Sheikh @nine

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry but this part killed me loooooooooooool

I’m getting tired of waking up on the weekends and tweeting “ rise and shine it’s time to hit the grind ” when In reality I work at Walmart.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead::deadmanny:

Find a job you love, my little brother got hired at GameStop. I don't think I've seen be anymore happier than ever.

it’s so ass man

I’m currently interested in working at a movie theatre just for free movies. I only work to pay for phone, cable and my random expenses.

@Always Lit @Reiko @Yaquub @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Emily @Sheikh @nine
Lol i relate still i work in security part time i hate it i will soon switch to uber i like sitting down

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it’s so ass man

Jerome@Lol

Stay at your job. It will teach u a life lesson. LOL

The movie part time job aint bad too. U can meet a good girl there! lol

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Get into a part time job that will help you career wise, shifting boxes around and helping at the till, though can show good customer service, are not exactly great on a CV..

I worked for Carphone warehouse as a shop floor assistant but it stood out when i wanted to get into Telecommunications simply because i understood how smartphones work and what makes them sell so well.

You need to learn the finesse game at jobs son. I had a part time managing job back in college, cause I lied and said I had experience and put a fake reference.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm sorry but this part killed me loooooooooooool

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead::deadmanny:

Find a job you love, my little brother got hired at GameStop. I don't think I've seen be anymore happier than ever.
Get into a part time job that will help you career wise, shifting boxes around and helping at the till, though can show good customer service, are not exactly great on a CV..

I worked for Carphone warehouse as a shop floor assistant but it stood out when i wanted to get into Telecommunications simply because i understood how smartphones work and what makes them sell so well.
Jerome@Lol

Stay at your job. It will teach u a life lesson. LOL

The movie part time job aint bad too. U can meet a good girl there! lol
I’m playing to apply to theatres if I get the position than work there until summer.
I found a school that offers emt license trading over the summer.

I would love to do emt work. I’m pre med. especially in future summers and whenever I have time to volunteer with the red cross

You need to learn the finesse game at jobs son. I had a part time managing job back in college, cause I lied and said I had experience and put a fake reference.
Give a recently closed company for your experience. They can never confirm it since the company is closed and data records are gone.

it’s so ass man

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lol i relate still i work in security part time i hate it i will soon switch to uber i like sitting down
My homie does security.
Nigga brings his ps4 to work and be hopping on nba 2k.

I have another friend that does security for a retirement home. He once had to help the black nurse of the retirement home get into a room because of of the elderly tendants who need medication didn’t want her in the room because she said “ I don’t want you in my home”. They had to call the women’s daughter who had to drive an hour just to show up and calm her own mother down. These elderly cadaan folks are the same people who lived through the civil rights era. So I’m not surprised about their racism.

Bro they would have to pay me atleast 90k above just for me to be a nurse for a retirement home

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
it’s so ass man

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Sale

Never work as one but knowing how to sale, persuasion, negotiation, being quick witted and so on. Can be one of the most helpful work and life skills you can learn.

Real estate industry because I want own multiple properties in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts