Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This Canadian tv presenter was accused of raping women, he was found not guilty in a court of law on the basis of lack of evidence and the women clearly lying. Feminist took to the streets to protest with 'we believe survivors'

Uff.

LooL don't you just hate it when someone you gave a 'thumbs down' goes back on your posting history and thumps you down to get even?

LooL don't you just hate it when someone you gave a 'thumbs down' goes back on your posting history and thumps you down to get even?
I only gave her 3, two of them being in this thread, still gave her the reason why. Didn't get rebuttal on the atheism, but somehow I'm abusing the system

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nothing personal, I'm a feminist. Just not fond of this victim shaming you're doing. I know most of it aligns with your misogynistic religion but it still isn't cool

No, what isn't cool is disrespecting the court of law in Canada, feminists and women are not above the law. I see you you have a axe to grind vis a vis religion. Sxb, life is short get a life outside of anti Islam. This topic is not about religion but my opinion on the jian ghomeshi trial.

CBC vilified Ghomeshi. I want CBC to be sued.

This is my first time I agreeing with you, but regardless his career is over. In my opinion the second trial has more merit but we shall see the outcome.

LooL don't feel too bad Abaayo. I sometimes do that as well. I am very vindictive when it comes to that.

For every dislike i get, i give out 3.

That's like saying "I hate Muslims because they are all terrorists" lol

You pick a few bad apples and show them as representations of what feminist are. That's not femenisim, those are batshit crazy people who just accused an innocent man...

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's like saying "I hate Muslims because they are all terrorists" lol

You pick a few bad apples and show them as representations of what feminist are. That's not femenisim, those are batshit crazy people who just accused an innocent man...

My anger was more towards the protesters than the accusers, but you made a good point. It's just frustrating that the case that they chose to protest about is this one. This time last year a man brutally (with his bare hands) killed a prostitute during sex but got away Scott free. Nary a peep from feminists. There's plenty of cases they could of protested but they chose a case where scorn women conspired to ruin a man's career.

My anger was more towards the protesters than the accusers, but you made a good point. It's just frustrating that the case that they chose to protest about is this one. This time last year a man brutally (with his bare hands) killed a prostitute during sex but got away Scott free. Nary a peep from feminists. There's plenty of cases they could of protested but they chose a case where scorn women conspired to ruin a man's career.

Wow that's craazy, it kills me when people accuse others because of assholes. It makes me think how can others do that but apparently it happens all the freakin time.

They could go protesting for real victims of rape in South Sudan or the Amisom in Somalia/ Syria victtims. but no because that type of work is too much for them. They are part time feminists.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They could go protesting for real victims of rape in South Sudan or the Amisom in Somalia/ Syria victtims. but no because that type of work is too much for them. They are part time feminists.

Wallahi there's more than enough sexual assault victims in Canada but feminists have very strange priorities . That's mostly why I can't take them seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts