I hate fake Muslims during Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is the month where I see new congregants who I assume are new in the area but have been living here for 20 or 30 years.

Or who fast infront of others but are at McDonalds alone wearing a hoodie.

Or who decide to not go to the clubs until Eid.

They are the fake Muslims. They will get the worst punishment, even worse than the atheist and Hindu dogs. Don't pray next to me or break your invalid fast near me or I will kick you in the face. This is the most important month and you think I want to be submitting to Allah with these sewer rats in my presence?

If you don't practice Islam do not make a mockery of Islam in this important month. You are not welcome

Ramen

🌸
This is the month where I see new congregants who I assume are new in the area but have been living here for 20 or 30 years.

They are the fake Muslims. They will get the worst punishment, even worse than the atheist and Hindu dogs. Don't pray next to me or break your invalid fast near me or I will kick you in the face. This is the most important month and you think I want to be submitting to Allah with these sewer rats in my presence?

If you don't practice Islam do not make a mockery of Islam in this important month. You are not welcome
tenor.gif

7765.jpg

Mind your own business!

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Yo shaydanka Iska naar I think you need to calm down and work on yourself this month instead of kicking man in the face in holy sites this ain’t back home u can’t touch no1.

be a real knight and mind ur own business

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Wallahi, people who fake fast during Ramadan annoy me to no end. "Wow, I can't wait until Iftar"--is that why I saw you pop a tootsie roll earlier in your mouth? :nahgirl:Munafiqun, the lot of them.

If you're not going to fast then don't fast--but don't you dare lie about it.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Wallahi, people who fake fast during Ramadan annoy me to no end. "Wow, I can't wait until Iftar"--is that why I saw you pop a tootsie roll earlier in your mouth? :nahgirl:Munafiqun, the lot of them.

If you're not going to fast then don't fast--but don't you dare lie about it.

Look at them getting angry with me. You can tell they are the ones I described. I will tell any new face I see in the masjid to get out unless he has a valid reason like he is visiting the area or he just moved during Ramadan.

These are the same people who look at the time to become 20:30:01 with their eyes glued to their phone clock like he is waiting for a TV show to begin so he can break his fast. They have to break their fast at the exact second and minute. Are these people really Muslim? What kind of Muslim does that? Are they fasting for Allah when you do this? Is it even in your heart to fast? They will be in the middle of doing something and run to the kitchen to eat when it becomes 20:30:01. Just finish what you are doing and then break your fast like a real Muslim and don't obsess over the exact second. Are you going to die of hunger if you just finish what you are doing and eat after 5 or 10 minutes? Why can't they find out the time naturally like their wife or husband or mother calling them to eat or when you are texting someone and you inadvertently see the time? Why must they stare at the clock like they are being inconvenienced? I hate when these type of fake Muslims join us on our important month. I don't want to celebrate with them.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Look at them getting angry with me. You can tell they are the ones I described. I will tell any new face I see in the masjid to get out unless he has a valid reason like he is visiting the area or he just moved during Ramadan.

These are the same people who look at the time to become 20:30:01 with their eyes glued to their phone clock like he is waiting for a TV show to begin so he can break his fast. They have to break their fast at the exact second and minute. Are these people really Muslim? What kind of Muslim does that? Are they fasting for Allah when you do this? Is it even in your heart to fast? They will be in the middle of doing something and run to the kitchen to eat when it becomes 20:30:01. Just finish what you are doing and then break your fast like a real Muslim and don't obsess over the exact second. Are you going to die of hunger if you just finish what you are doing and eat after 5 or 10 minutes? Why can't they find out the time naturally like their wife or husband or mother calling them to eat or when you are texting someone and you inadvertently see the time? Why must they stare at the clock like they are being inconvenienced? I hate when these type of fake Muslims join us on our important month. I don't want to celebrate with them.

The ones who fast only for Allah (glory be to Him) and the ones who only fast because everyone else is doing so are very easy to differentiate.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

despite me being a regular at the masjid I can see where you’re coming from but Islam’s for everyone do your own ting I feel like you got too much time on your hands. You won’t be questioned about them so shall it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending