I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

This thread went from one guy single handedly Karbashing the shit out of all the Ayrab bootyclappers until he went pro-Madow. That's when the Ayrab bootyclappers started Karbashing the Madow bootyclapper and right then and there when all hope looked lost the real Somalis came to the rescue and took a big fat dump on both bootyclappers. It was glorious, Absolutely marvelous. This thread was a real roller coaster ride and i enjoyed every second of it. For me personally this thread was definitely the most entertaining thread on SomaliSpot this month. It had every thing i love Memes, Patriotism and Self-hating bootyclappers getting destroyed.

10/10 Thread:rejoice:
Nigga lost the moment he posted this thread

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The funny thing is, like someone else said. He’s not the first person to do this and he won’t be the last. People think being a ‘nationalist’ means you must hate others lol
I hate people who hate my people. Sand n1ggers are filth and i will always spit on them just like they spit on us:mjpls:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The funny thing is, like someone else said. He’s not the first person to do this and he won’t be the last. People think being a ‘nationalist’ means you must hate others lol
You talk like you know a lot so let me ask you, Have you been to an Arab country and seen the way those filthy hairy monkeys treat our people?:umwhat:

Why are you defending someone that will spit on your face, Don't you have pride and self respect?

Macalin M

Out here
You talk like you know a lot so let me ask you, Have you been to an Arab country and seen the way those filthy hairy monkeys treat our people?:umwhat:

Why are you defending someone that will spit on your face, Don't you have pride and self respect?
I have been to UAE and Morocco (if that counts) didn’t meet any bad apples in UAE. I was just chilling with my Yemeni cousins.

You’ve got me mistaken g. I’m not defending them. I’m saying the reason people change their name is dumb. This guys probably called Mohamed (named after the prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam, and changed his name because he hates Arabs lol.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I have been to UAE and Morocco (if that counts) didn’t meet any bad apples in UAE. I was just chilling with my Yemeni cousins.

You’ve got me mistaken g. I’m not defending them. I’m saying the reason people change their name is dumb. This guys probably called Mohamed (named after the prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam, and changed his name because he hates Arabs lol.
I can understand that you don't agree with the name change sxb.

However something that a lot of Ayrab bootyclapers say to defend sand n1ggers is "Not all Arabs are bad" and that excuse always gets my blood boiling because in reality most Arabs are doing horrible things to our people. Somalis living in Arab nations face racism from civilians, Law enforcement, Educators and business owners. Almost everyone does it. The government allows it and the sand n1ggers love it.

It sounds like you went there on a vacation and there is a big difference between living in a place and just visiting a place. Believe me sxb if you lived there you would see how disgusting they are and hate them too.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
I can understand that you don't agree with the name change sxb.

However something that a lot of Ayrab bootyclapers say to defend sand n1ggers is "Not all Arabs are bad" and that excuse always gets my blood boiling because in reality most Arabs are doing horrible things to our people. Somalis living in Arab nations face racism from civilians, Law enforcement, Educators and business owners. Almost everyone does it. The government allows it and the sand n1ggers love it.

It sounds like you went there on a vacation and there is a big difference between living in a place and just visiting a place. Believe me sxb if you lived there you would see how disgusting they are and hate them too.
I’m not a bootyclapper. I hate everyone equally. :zhqjlmx:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I’m not a bootyclapper. I hate everyone equally. :zhqjlmx:
giphy.gif

:denzelnigga::denzelnigga::denzelnigga: