I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

This is the essence of colonial mentality. How can you post this without a hint of shame? I truly thought our people were better than this. Never in my life did I think Somali pride was capable of voluntarily submit to this kind mental slavery. This post has utterly traumatised me.
Fix up warya, we’re one ummah, stop this arab hatred

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This guy had everyone at the beginning and then exposes himself as a Madow booty clapper. you're pathetic man. Prob think your 'black' too. Changed his name from Ali to Tyrone
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I no longer go by the arabic name that's been given to me at birth.

I thoroughly hate & despise this group of "people" composed exclusively of moronic, good for nothing scum who consider us beneath them, therefore, I decided to change my name for an authentic Somali one.

I encourage you all to do the same.

As for the Somalis who still believe in the concept that is the "Muslim Ummah" and grant arabs respect, not only are you sheep but also the reason for why Somalia is losing its identity.

Last but no least, I'd like to point out that this name change has been beneficial in my software engineer job research as I've already had my resume picked up in places where I've previously had my applications rejected and now have a job offer :).

Thank you for your time & if you still feel some type of way about arabs, please have a look at the torture your brothers & sisters go through in north africa as well as the middle east :

Can I explain something to you. The Quran clearly states that an Arab has no superiority over a non Arab nor does a non Arab have superiority over an Arab. Allah has made it clear that there should be racial harmony in the Ummah as we have all descended from Adam and Eve.

Apollo

VIP
This is not the first time I hear this on the interwebz.

There seems to be a nontrivial number of diaspora Somalis out there who are butthurt their parents gave them Arabic instead of old Somali first names. :mjlol::liberaltears::mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is not the first time I hear this on the interwebz.

There seems to be a nontrivial number of diaspora Somalis out there who are butthurt their parents gave them Arabic instead of old Somali first names. :mjlol::liberaltears::mjlol:
Some of us have Somalified Israelite names so we are on the safe side
:hillarybiz:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
This thread went from one guy single handedly Karbashing the shit out of all the Ayrab bootyclappers until he went pro-Madow. That's when the Ayrab bootyclappers started Karbashing the Madow bootyclapper and right then and there when all hope looked lost the real Somalis came to the rescue and took a big fat dump on both bootyclappers. It was glorious, Absolutely marvelous. This thread was a real roller coaster ride and i enjoyed every second of it. For me personally, This thread is definitely the most entertaining thread on SomaliSpot this month. It had every thing i love Memes, Patriotism and Self-hating bootyclappers getting destroyed.

10/10 Thread:rejoice:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts