I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

I no longer go by the arabic name that's been given to me at birth.

I thoroughly hate & despise this group of "people" composed exclusively of moronic, good for nothing scum who consider us beneath them, therefore, I decided to change my name for an authentic Somali one.

I encourage you all to do the same.

As for the Somalis who still believe in the concept that is the "Muslim Ummah" and grant arabs respect, not only are you sheep but also the reason for why Somalia is losing its identity.

Last but no least, I'd like to point out that this name change has been beneficial in my software engineer job research as I've already had my resume picked up in places where I've previously had my applications rejected and now have a job offer :).

Thank you for your time & if you still feel some type of way about arabs, please have a look at the torture your brothers & sisters go through in north africa as well as the middle east :

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I remember receiving the news of the mistreatment of the somalis in Libya while eating a shawarma, so I replaced the pita with canjeero and named it shawarya #SomaliaHanoolaato :it0tdo8:

I no longer go by the arabic name that's been given to me at birth.

I thoroughly hate & despise this group of "people" composed exclusively of moronic, good for nothing scum who consider us beneath them, therefore, I decided to change my name for an authentic Somali one.

I encourage you all to do the same.

As for the Somalis who still believe in the concept that is the "Muslim Ummah" and grant arabs respect, not only are you sheep but also the reason for why Somalia is losing its identity.

Last but no least, I'd like to point out that this name change has been beneficial in my software engineer job research as I've already had my resume picked up in places where I've previously had my applications rejected and now have a job offer :).

Thank you for your time & if you still feel some type of way about arabs, please have a look at the torture your brothers & sisters go through in north africa as well as the middle east :

Who considers Somalis as lower than Arabs your the only person with this thinking you insecure murtad

Who considers Somalis as lower than Arabs your the only person with this thinking you insecure murtad

They do, arabs enslave & subject Somalis and Sub-Saharan Africans to torture, the same goes for other minorities in the middle east.

I understand coping with Stockholm's syndrome is quite perturbing but please be less vocal about your love of arab penis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Congratulations, you just upgraded from bootlicker to dickrider. Remember to lock your hips and to close your eyes during the money shot.
You have such a big inferiority complex towards Arabs you changed the name given to you by your own parents, no regards for them whatsoever, in fact you are the real bootyclapper for gaallada.

Oh LoOk I GOttT morRE JoBs InTerViEws TThnkS tO ChaNGinG MuH NaMe.

upload_2020-1-25_18-36-7.jpeg

Instead of earning a job like a real boss what a biaaatchh war wuxuu waa naag wallahi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lol account made january 18th, say wallahi ni99a made an account just to tell us this kkkkkk man was so hyped about changing his Arabic name he wanted to share it on this forum kkkkkkkkk talk about hatred

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They do, arabs enslave & subject Somalis and Sub-Saharan Africans to torture, the same goes for other minorities in the middle east.

I understand coping with Stockholm's syndrome is quite perturbing but please be less vocal about your love of arab penis.
You're acting like arabs are shaydan om earth. Arabs don't give a shit about you, in fact, most are even taught in school that Somalia is a fellow Arab country (Arab league.) I'm getting tired of the arab hatred online. Actually step foot into their countries before you talk shit about 300+ million people on forum's, you just look like a complete fool. Especially with you changing the name your parents gave you.

You have such a big inferiority complex towards Arabs you changed the name given to you by your own parents, no regards for them whatsoever, in fact you are the real bootyclapper for gaallada.

Oh LoOk I GOttT morRE JoBs InTerViEws TThnkS tO ChaNGinG MuH NaMe.

View attachment 91216

Instead of earning a job like a real boss what a biaaatchh war wuxuu waa naag wallahi

I changed my name for an authentic Somali name and not one that's employed by white people or asians for instance.

In the face of video evidence proving the torture done by arabs to your fellow Somalis, you still decide to stick with them, that's incredible commitment, hopefully your arab pimp accomodates you very well.

PS : I earned the job I got :)

Trending

Latest posts