I hate Al Shabbab because they are killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Shabbab was created by killers. They have murdered a lot of innocent people and they are responsible for Somalia current chaos.

The world must do something to stop these criminals and their brutalities. If I was somali I would try to fight against them until they cease to exist.

Someone I know said allah sent al shabab to take care of hawiye people because they continue to create havoc in Somalia, kinda like their karma

:gucciwhat: That was my face

Someone I know said allah sent al shabab to take care of hawiye people because they continue to create havoc in Somalia, kinda like their karma

:gucciwhat: That was my face
Was it a girl?
:farmajoyaab:
I always wondered why women give a shit about qabil when they don't even have one. Women are simply objects used to pepetuate qabil.
:francis:

Before anyone states " we have qabil" it's either you don't have a qabil cause your seen as not important , or you have a qabil and don't pass it on as your not important. ( in The Somali tribal system)
:gaasdrink:

Was it a girl?
:farmajoyaab:
I always wondered why women give a shit about qabil when they don't even have one. Women are simply objects used to pepetuate qabil.
:francis:

Before anyone states " we have qabil" it's either you don't have a qabil cause your seen as not important , or you have a qabil and don't pass it on as your not important. ( in The Somali tribal system)
:gaasdrink:

Yes it was lol

Behaviourist violence is what you call terrorism and people attacking each other.

But the biggest silent killer in Somalia is Structural violence, because it creates more death to our people in the form of poor institutions, health care, and educations and emergency management.

Structural violence has killed more of our people then a ragtag cowardice malitia wearing sandles to the battle field.

If I was in Somalia, I would be hunting these fellows.
All you have to do is get these boys. Dead or alive.

upload_2017-9-29_8-34-34-png.31031

Abu Ubaidah (Direye)
Up to $6 Million Reward
Dir

Abu Ubaidah (Direye) is the leader of al-Shabaab. Al-Shabaab spokesman, Ahmed Abdi aw Mohamed, announced Abu Ubaidah as the group’s leader on September 6, 2014, after the death of former al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Abdi aw-Mohamed (Godane). Abu Ubaidah was part of Godane’s inner circle at the time of Godane’s death. The United Nations (UN) subjected him to sanctions pursuant to paragraph 8 of UN Security Council Resolution 1844 on September 24, 2014.

He is believed to subscribe to Godane’s view that al-Shabaab is more than a Somali nationalist movement and instead is one front in al-Qaida’s global jihad.

As the emir, Abu Ubaidah is directly responsible for al-Shabaab’s activities, which continue to threaten the peace, security, and stability of Somalia and U.S. interests in the region. He is believed to be in his forties and is a member of the Dir clan from the Kismayo region of Somalia.

Hassan Afgooye
Up to $5 Million Reward

Hassan Afgooye oversees a complex financial network whose activities range from fake charities and fundraising to racketeering, and kidnapping in support of all al-Shabaab’s activities. Afgooye is considered one of the key leaders in al-Shabaab and critical to its continuing operations.
Ma’alim Daud
Up to $5 Million Reward
HAWIYE/Ayr clan

Ma’alim Daud is responsible for the planning, recruitment, training, and operations against the Government of Somalia and Western targets.

Daud speaks English, Arabic, and Somali. He also goes by the names Salad Karate, Daud, Ma’alin Abdirahman, and Abdifatah. Daud is from the Hawiye/Ayr clan and has primarily resided in the lower Shabelle region of Somalia.

Ibrahim Haji Jama
Up to $5 Million Reward

Ibrahim Haji Jama is another founder of Harakat Shabaab al-Mujahidin and a senior leader in al-Shabaab. As widely reported, in May 2010, Jama headed al-Shabaab’s Jubba Valley administration from Kismayo. He spent several years fighting in Afghanistan, earning him the alias al-Afghani (the Afghan).

Al-Shabaab was the militant wing of the Somali Council of Islamic Courts that took over most of southern Somalia in the second half of 2006. Al-Shabaab has continued its violent insurgency in southern and central Somalia. The group has claimed responsibility for many bombings—including various types of suicide attacks—in Mogadishu and in central and northern Somalia, typically targeting Somali Government officials and perceived allies of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) of Somalia. Al-Shabaab was likely responsible for a wave of five coordinated suicide car bombings in October 2008 that simultaneously hit targets in two cities in northern Somalia, killing at least 26 people and injuring 29 others. Al-Shabaab was responsible for the twin suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, on July 11, 2010, which killed more than 70 people, including one American. The group is responsible for the assassination of Somali peace activists, international aid workers, numerous civil society figures, and journalists. In February 2012, al-Shabaab and al-Qaida announced their formal alliance.

The U.S. Department of State named al-Shabaab a Foreign Terrorist Organization under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (as amended) on February 26, 2008, and a Specially Designated Global Terrorist entity under Executive Order 13224 on February 29, 2008.

upload_2017-9-29_8-41-1-png.31032

Mahad Karate
Up to $5 Million Reward

Deputy leader (emir) Mahad Karate, also known as Abdirahman Mohamed Warsame, played a key role in the Amniyat, the wing of al-Shabaab responsible for assassinations and the April 2, 2015 attack on Garissa University College that resulted in 150 deaths. The al-Shabaab’s intelligence wing is involved in the execution of suicide attacks and assassinations in Somalia, Kenya and other countries in the region and provides logistics and support for al-Shabaab terrorist operations throughout the Horn of Africa.

Karate believed to be in his forties.

upload_2017-9-29_8-42-7-png.31033

Fuad Mohamed Khalaf
Up to $5 Million Reward
SOMALI/SWEDISH

Fuad Mohamed Khalaf (Fuad Shongale) has facilitated financial support to al-Shabaab; in May 2008, he held two fundraising events for al-Shabaab at mosques in Kismaayo, Somalia. In April 2008, Khalaf and several other individuals directed vehicle-borne explosive device attacks on Ethiopian bases and Transitional Federal Government (TFG) elements in Mogadishu, Somalia. In May 2008, Khalaf and a group of fighters attacked and captured a police station in Mogadishu, killing and wounding several soldiers. In April 2010, Khalaf was designated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury under Executive Order 13536 for contributing to the violence and the deterioration of security in Somalia.

Al-Shabaab was the militant wing of the Somali Council of Islamic Courts that took over most of southern Somalia in the second half of 2006. Al-Shabaab has continued its violent insurgency in southern and central Somalia. The group has claimed responsibility for many bombings—including various types of suicide attacks—in Mogadishu and in central and northern Somalia, typically targeting Somali Government officials and perceived allies of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) of Somalia. Al-Shabaab was likely responsible for a wave of five coordinated suicide car bombings in October 2008 that simultaneously hit targets in two cities in northern Somalia, killing at least 26 people and injuring 29 others. Al-Shabaab was responsible for the twin suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, on July 11, 2010, which killed more than 70 people, including one American. The group is responsible for the assassination of Somali peace activists, international aid workers, numerous civil society figures, and journalists. In February 2012, al-Shabaab and al-Qaida announced their formal alliance.

The U.S. Department of State named al-Shabaab a Foreign Terrorist Organization under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (as amended) on February 26, 2008, and a Specially Designated Global Terrorist entity under Executive Order 13224 on February 29, 2008.

upload_2017-9-29_8-43-16-png.31034

Bashir Mohamed Mahamoud
Up to $5 Million Reward

Bashir Mohamed Mahamoud is a military commander of Harakat Shabaab al-Mujahidin (al-Shabaab). As of late 2008, he was also one of approximately 10 members on al-Shabaab’s leadership council. Mahamoud and an associate were in charge of the June 10, 2009 mortar attack against the Somali Transitional Federal Government (TFG) in Mogadishu. Additionally, as of 2007, he coordinated al-Qaida activity in Somalia. In April 2010, Mahamoud was designated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury under Executive Order 13536 for contributing to the violence and the deterioration of security in Somalia.

Jafar
Up to $3 Million Reward
Distinguishing feature: Missing one eye.

Jafar, also known as Amar, is an al-Shabaab facilitator and operational planner. He has served as a deputy to Abdikadir Mohamed Abdikadir, AKA Ikrima.

Al-Shabaab was the militant wing of the Somali Council of Islamic courts that took over most of southern Somalia in the second half of 2006. Al-Shabaab has continued its violent insurgency in southern and central Somalia. The group has claimed responsibility for many bombings – including various types of suicide attacks – in Mogadishu and in central and northern Somalia, typically targeting Somali government officials and perceived allies of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) of Somalia. Al-Shabaab was responsible for the twin suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, on July 11, 2010, which killed more than 70 people, including one American. The group has also assassinated Somali peace activists, international aid workers, numerous civil society figures, and journalists.

The U.S. Department of State named al-Shabaab a Foreign Terrorist Organization under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (as amended) on February 26, 2008, and a Specially Designated Global Terrorist entity under Executive Order 13224 on February 29, 2008. In February 2012, al-Shabaab and al-Qaida announced their formal alliance.

upload_2017-9-29_8-45-51-png.31035

Yasin Kilwe
Up to $3 Million Reward
Clan: Darood/ Dulbahante/ Warsengeli/ Dubays/ Hanif

Yasin Kilwe is al-Shabaab’s emir for Puntland, in northern Somalia. As the leader of the Galgala Hills militia in the Golis mountains, Kilwe pledged allegiance to al-Shabaab and al-Qaida in a recorded statement publicized by an al-Shabaab-controlled radio station in late February 2012. Al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Abdi aw-Godane officially appointed Kilwe al-Shabaab’s leader in the region. Kilwe is from the Dubays clan, a subclan of Warsangali. He has been accused of planning attacks targeting Puntland security officials.

Maalim Salman
Up to $3 Million Reward

Maalim Salman was chosen by now deceased al-Shabaab leader Ahmed Abdi aw-Mohamed (Godane) to be the head of African foreign fighters for al-Shabaab. He has trained al-Shabaab’s non-Somali operatives and has been involved in operations in Africa targeting tourists, entertainment establishments, and churches.

Although focused mainly on operations outside of Somalia, Salman is known to reside in Somalia and train foreign fighters in Somalia before dispatching them elsewhere. Among other terrorist attacks, al-Shabaab was responsible for the September 2013 attack on the Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya that left at least 65 people dead.

upload_2017-9-29_8-47-40-png.31036

Abdullahi Yare
Up to $3 Million Reward

Abdullahi Yare is the head of media for al-Shabaab. He also serves as deputy to Ahmed Abdi aw-Mohamed (Godane), the founder and emir of al-Shabaab.

i just read what you said @Mokillem i never seen anything so sexist :trash:
The Somali tribal system is sexist not me. Make sure you tell the difference between me conveying the system and my thoughts. Somali tribal system basically says women are not important and are simply tools used by men for the continuing of their clan. This is why it doesn't create clans for women. Interestingly enough it started with varying mothers and eventually just depended on male. Furthermore the tribal system bring about xeer which limits punishments for rape and other women related abuses.im just trying to point out how can you support women's rights and be a qabilist it's both contradictory and ignorant.

The Somali tribal system is sexist not me. Make sure you tell the difference between me conveying the system and my thoughts. Somali tribal system basically says women are not important and are simply tools used by men for the continuing of their clan. This is why it doesn't create clans for women. Interestingly enough it started with varying mothers and eventually just depended on male. Furthermore the tribal system bring about xeer which limits punishments for rape and other women related abuses.im just trying to point out how can you support women's rights and be a qabilist it's both contradictory and ignorant.

That has nothing to with qabil but religion it literally says the child is what the father is so don't blame the culture. Women are part of the clan of their fathers saaxiib. Being a qabiliste is pure trash for other reasons.

That has nothing to with qabil but religion it literally says the child is what the father is so don't blame the culture. Women are part of the clan of their fathers saaxiib. Being a qabiliste is pure trash for other reasons.
Perhaps , however this was before Islam.
what about the laws that arrive from tribalism for example rape is not dealt with severely ?
Also although the Quran says you are what your father is , Muslims transcend qabil. That's what I think is fascinating,to transcend qabil through Islam just as the Prophet begun.

Perhaps , however this was before Islam.
what about the laws that arrive from tribalism for example rape is not dealt with severely ?
Also although the Quran says you are what your father is , Muslims transcend qabil. That's what I think is fascinating,to transcend qabil through Islam just as the Prophet begun.

Where are you going with this ?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Al Shabbab was created by killers. They have murdered a lot of innocent people and they are responsible for Somalia current chaos.

The world must do something to stop these criminals and their brutalities. If I was somali I would try to fight against them until they cease to exist.

:gucciwhat:

Sometimes I think there are four or five lunatics who post on here with different usernames and characters. You are defo one of these characters.

John:

Sometimes I think there are four or five lunatics who post on here with different usernames and characters. You are defo one of these characters.

You are free to believe whatever you want. Good Luck.

No benefit for the world alshabaab to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.