I had no choice

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The other day I took the train and bus to get to the supermarket . As I was going back home waiting at the bus station, there was a man behind me, I just had this thought he was going to rob me, so I put my bag side ways along my body and clenched it.

I waited for my bus to arrive for 20 minutes, and this man was still behind me while I sat on the bench.

My bus came and I thought I got away from him but, turns out he's taking the same bus as me. I hop on first and sit right at the back..
This mother fucked sits right behind me, I'm like it's over for me TODAY, IM DEAD and I'll be on the news lol.I had a feeling this loser was going to attack me.

While I'm sitting there imaging how I'm going to kick his arse and scream for help

This man starts laughing like a psycho then pauses for 10 seconds and starts laughing again throughout the whole journey.

I'm thinking he is laughing because he is going to kill me today :(

Then it comes near to my bus stop and I get up and run out LoL, because I think he's following me but he dosen't Alhamduliah.

Scariest train ride. My anxiety dosen't help I constantly think someone will pick on me because im a hijabi and Somali.

I can't be the only one who goes through this In public.

You should get yourself a knife that can fit in your purse in that way if you are ever attacked by some random psycho you can defend yourself.
Here's an example

index(2).jpg

It's illegal to carry that , and I someone ever hurts me and I use it and they die , they would charge me.
Well I rather go to jail then let someone abuse me or kill me.. Anyway I don't think you'll go to jail if it's self defense.. How many times have your purse been checked by the police? I guess 0 times, so if you carry a knife there's almost zero chance of you getting caught..

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Well I rather go to jail then let someone abuse me or kill me.. Anyway I don't think you'll go to jail if it's self defense.. How many times have your purse been checked by the police? I guess 0 times, so if you carry a knife there's almost zero chance of you getting caught..
I agree sxb. I'd rather do life behind bars and rot in a cell than let my parents bury me.

vanilla

i think with my heart
i used to carry personal alarm when i worked late shifts. id also think ahead what items can be disguised as weapon (comb, stone, cream bottle etc) since is hard to think when anxious. lmao check this video out on DIY spray. when she added chilli :mjlol:

Trending