I had my first real life FKD today.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And I won!!!!!!!!

It was with a nabar and naxdiin bots, 2 against one and I won!

:rejoice:

Although I threatened to call the Kenyan police on them at the end because they had no documents. I still won!

In the end they kept singing ku daayo Puntland ku daayo

And I won!!!!!!!!

Although I threatened to call the Kenyan police on them at the end because they had no documents. I still won!

Give us more backround information. Were they both FOBs or from Disapora ? What was the issue of argument ? Were your opponents females and if yes, was there any chance for a catfight ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Give us more backround information. Were they both FOBs or from Disapora ? What was the issue of argument ? Were your opponents females and if yes, was there any chance for a catfight ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was with two men, one is actually related to Farmaajo and the other is the same qabiil as Farmaajo.

I was minding my business and they started talking shit about Puntland. My blood was boiling and I couldn’t contain myself, I started listing all the things that’s wrong with the FGS, and then it got personal and they brought up Deni’s weight, well nobody talks crap about my president, I brought up the fact that Farmaajo looks like he rode the yellow small bus, they were confused and I had to explain it to them, at the end I started insulting farmaajo’s qabiil, I thought I was on sspot for a second, At the end, I threatened to call the Kenyan police and the elders declared me the winner.

That’s how I won.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It was with two men, one is actually related to Farmaajo and the other is the same qabiil as Farmaajo.

I was minding my business and they started talking shit about Puntland. My blood was boiling and I couldn’t contain myself, I started listing all the things that’s wrong with the FGS, and then it got personal and they brought up Deni’s weight, well nobody talks crap about my president, I brought up the fact that Farmaajo looks like he rode the yellow small bus, they were confused and I had to explain it to them, at the end I started insulting farmaajo’s qabiil, I thought I was on sspot for a second, At the end, I threatened to call the Kenyan police and the elders declared me the winner.

That’s how I won.
They think they can talk about President Deni's weight when their president was so ashamed of his bidaar that he went to Turkey for plastic surgery like a teenaged Korean girl?
:mjlol:

That’s how I won.

- this is reiko irl:
giphy-5.gif

-This is reiko when you mention PL
tenor-3.gif

Gibiin-Udug

FkD in real life, yall are either FOBs or not normal:pachah1:
You’re just mad because you don’t know your qabiil and you can’t back your shit up.

Opponent:: what’s your qabiil
Kickz:: ummmm ummmm let me get back with you on that one

Opponent:: wtf you don’t know your qabiil?

KickZ:: aabo Farmaajo

Opponent:: so you’re marexaan?

Kickz:: I think so, hold on @Reer-Bari what am I again?

Reer-Bari:: actually we rule all of Somalia, we are the greatest, my uncle works for every government in Somalia. We are larger than all of you!

Opponent:: did I just enter the mad house?

:chrisfreshhah:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You’re just mad because you don’t know your qabiil and you can’t back your shit up.

Reer-Bari:: actually we rule all of Somalia, we are the greatest, my uncle works for every government in Somalia. We are larger than all of you!

lool, so what, some of us who aren't FOBs learn about our tribes later on.:mjpls:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

Wait what did I do. I’m an innocent by stander. I thaught we were mending our relationship.

@Gibiin-Udug

They probably looked at you and thought she is not worth the hassle and my people don't debate or insult a woman so you got a pass.

Or or this is all a figment of your imagination.

I wonder which one is more likely.

And I won!!!!!!!!

Reiko what are you doing in Kenya? Did Trump deport you back home? :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts