I had a famous sheikh in my DM

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Out of nowhere mid last year I had a sheikh add me on my FB and message me...:whoa:

I didn't know who he was at first so I did a investigation on his page. I couldn't believe it . I thought it was a fake account, but he had 5k friends and his family on his about info.:mybusiness:

He's travelled a lot , and he is always with the big Saudi and Qatari sheikhs.

He is living the royal life lol:kanyeshrug:

The guy is well known but I don't want to say his name just incase he sees my thread here.
He's not bad looking, the thing is I'm a lil westernized for his standards, he deserves a sheikh girl.:damsel:

He does khutbas and has a beautiful voice too.
:ohhhdamn:

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You mean these "Google e-sheikhs", real sheikhs aren't on social media and neither would they be messaging a random woman online.

Google sheikh? I swear to god he's isn't .
He's not like those type. I don't want to say more I'm feeling paranoid you guys might know who he is.

Sheikhs are like normal people, they can find their wives online.

The guy is also married...
I don't know how many wives he got though.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Google sheikh? I swear to god he's isn't .
He's not like those type. I don't want to say more I'm feeling paranoid you guys might know who he is.

Sheikhs are like normal people, they can find their wives online.

The guy is also married...
I don't know how many wives he got though.

What happened to the Bosniak imams son, the one you were going to marry?

Wedding in St Louis got cancelled?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The queen Dmd man telling me im part of the royal family im coming to the palace in a few weeks

I received a letter from a lawyer representing an uncle in Barcelona that I didn't know I even had.

According to the letter, I would inherit a substantial amount of his wealth.