I had a dream!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the future-- Rain will be rare, Rivers dry. lakes dry- and humankind will start droppin like its hot. Also, Mecca will be the only place where Rain will be healthy- and the water zam zam will be gushing forth in strength. Nations will be go to Mecca to get Zam Water to Survive! :(

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Why r y obsessed with Timothy?
Cause they know they’ll never be able to get with me.

59A3202A-1A71-487B-9509-3506030F73E0.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m obsessed with Timothee because he’s a cutie

That boy has perfect facial structure. Mashallah. But it's too bad he didn't grow to at least 180+ and he seems to struggle with growing a beard:

ZuEASqC.jpg

Lakiin waa still nin blessed and he still manages to land leading man roles. Mashallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That boy has perfect facial structure. Mashallah. But it's too bad he didn't grow to at least 180+ and he seems to struggle with growing a beard:

ZuEASqC.jpg

Lakiin waa still nin blessed and he still manages to land leading man roles. Mashallah.

Lakiin waxaa tahaay obsessed

In the future-- Rain will be rare, Rivers dry. lakes dry- and humankind will start droppin like its hot. Also, Mecca will be the only place where Rain will be healthy- and the water zam zam will be gushing forth in strength. Nations will be go to Mecca to get Zam Water to Survive! :(

Umm it's call the arrival of DAJJAL , no food no water or scarce resource of fresh water .

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet

ZuEASqC.jpg

If you look closely he resembles a abdi

Trending

Latest posts