I had a dream i went to iceland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a mad wavey sesh lastnight with the mandem i went home and passed out to the maddest dream of my life i was in iceland skiing with couple locals. I had a go pro attached i was recording the whole race it was madness.
When we finished the race we all went to eat some munch at this desert shop.
I was ordering couple waffles and choclate crepes while i was tryna post the racing video on instagram .
We tucked in to our munch surprisingly i somehow knew these old farts . They offered me a job 10,000 pounds a month to be their technician . i took the offer straight way. I had to stay in iceland forever. They gave me a company owned whip and house i was given the keys and told see you on monday geezer. I was too excited to see my new place i checked out the place it looked lavish still it was a old school family home 2 floors with a big arse kitchen i quickly fryed up some laxoox in the kitchen and tucked in i went to the fadhi i put on the telly the weather forecast was doing a madness it was gonna rain hard hailstones and all. I went to the suuli for a quick leak i sat down and just when i was about to pee i woke up so quickly. I was so shocked and dissapointed my dream was infact just a dream, good dream nonetheless.:farmajoyaab:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Had a mad wavey sesh lastnight with the mandem i went home and passed out to the maddest dream of my life i was in iceland skiing with couple locals. I had a go pro attached i was recording the whole race it was madness.
When we finished the race we all went to eat some munch at this desert shop.
I was ordering couple waffles and choclate crepes while i was tryna post the racing video on instagram .
We tucked in to our munch surprisingly i somehow knew these old farts . They offered me a job 10,000 pounds a month to be their technician . i took the offer straight way. I had to stay in iceland forever. They gave me a company owned whip and house i was given the keys and told see you on monday geezer. I was too excited to see my new place i checked out the place it looked lavish still it was a old school family home 2 floors with a big arse kitchen i quickly fryed up some laxoox in the kitchen and tucked in i went to the fadhi i put on the telly the weather forecast was doing a madness it was gonna rain hard hailstones and all. I went to the suuli for a quick leak i sat down and just when i was about to pee i woke up so quickly. I was so shocked and dissapointed my dream was infact just a dream, good dream nonetheless.:farmajoyaab:
Iceland out of all places.
:kanyehmm:

Your dream could be one of the three types of dreams.
upload_2018-9-11_6-42-29.jpeg

That's a good dream. My dreams never make any type of sense whatsoever. I once had a dream that I was rowing a boat in tottenham cemetery on a river. The cemetery doesn't even have a river in real life :confused::yloezpe: and I was rowing it to the church and there was this party wtf:ftw9nwa:

This second dream was actually scary wallahi. There is this woman that kills a child with a big machete everyday. She would kill them in a field where cars are passing by basically a high way. My mum and dad in the dream said look at this. And that woman was killing a child!:faysalwtf: then after she came to my house but she never killed me lol wtf.:farmajoyaab:

Then i had this dream where I was walking to my house and this white man asked for me to kindly take some bags of shopping since he had a lot. So I said ok and I helped him. I took the last bag inside his house and as I was leaving he took a gun and pulled the trigger and shot me.

Now this is the weird part in my dream I actually understand how you die. It's like a TV turning off and the white thing comes after for a while then it fades away. This dream sticks with me it's so weird because I actually know the feeling of dying in a way. It felt so real.:farmajoyaab:

Muji

VIP
That is some strong suugo science.:pachah1:

None of my dreams obey the laws of physics and most of the people I have never met :mjlol:

Steam 1 - Muhammed 0
:donkey:
@VixR @Knowles :lolbron:
You’re missing the point his dream was to go skiing and to have a job. Lol a very humble wish but when you’re broke and from London this must be like reaching for the stars. I feel sorry for the bums on this forum.

That's a good dream. My dreams never make any type of sense whatsoever. I once had a dream that I was rowing a boat in tottenham cemetery on a river. The cemetery doesn't even have a river in real life :confused::yloezpe: and I was rowing it to the church and there was this party wtf:ftw9nwa:

This second dream was actually scary wallahi. There is this woman that kills a child with a big machete everyday. She would kill them in a field where cars are passing by basically a high way. My mum and dad in the dream said look at this. And that woman was killing a child!:faysalwtf: then after she came to my house but she never killed me lol wtf.:farmajoyaab:

Then i had this dream where I was walking to my house and this white man asked for me to kindly take some bags of shopping since he had a lot. So I said ok and I helped him. I took the last bag inside his house and as I was leaving he took a gun and pulled the trigger and shot me.

Now this is the weird part in my dream I actually understand how you die. It's like a TV turning off and the white thing comes after for a while then it fades away. This dream sticks with me it's so weird because I actually know the feeling of dying in a way. It felt so real.:farmajoyaab:
Had a similar dream to you when i was in hargeysa there was these ciyaal suuq football team running around the xafaad they caught me slipping on my way home and tryed robbing my phone i said allow me man but they wernt having i tryed dusting but they caught me and shot me too many times i thought i was gone i blacked out i woke up with mad sweat on my face kk those kinda dreams defo come from shaytaan

Had a similar dream to you when i was in hargeysa there was these ciyaal suuq football team running around the xafaad they caught me slipping on my way home and tryed robbing my phone i said allow me man but they wernt having i tryed dusting but they caught me and shot me too many times i thought i was gone i blacked out i woke up with mad sweat on my face kk those kinda dreams defo come from shaytaan
Those dreams are really scary and weird. When I had the similar dream to yours I thought I would never wake up subhanallah shaytaan works over time uno.

You’re missing the point his dream was to go skiing and to have a job. Lol a very humble wish but when you’re broke and from London this must be like reaching for the stars. I feel sorry for the bums on this forum.
How much do you get paid and where do you work knowles? you talk asif your rich when your still a teenager living off your Abos wages xishood

Those dreams are really scary and weird. When I had the similar dream to yours I thought I would never wake up subhanallah shaytaan works over time uno.
Foreal shaytaan wants to scare us but it never works. I had sleep paralysis when i was younger every day i would see a black shadow jump on my chest trying to suffocate me after a while it stopped happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending