I got to know her on SC,she’s N Somalia, wants badly to come down here and now she wants 2 say ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That “she’s gay and her life under threat” to come into the West.

(Walahi it is a true story )

She always asks me how she can come to the West. One time she applied for the Mandela fellowship in the US. We even wrote her answers here, even @Jiron and @Basra helped out.

Apparently she got a heartbreaking rejection by the Mandela fellowship.

While just joking with her I said to her the other option you have is to apply to a Western country claiming to be a homosexual. She jumped at that idea. She now has produced her girlfriend who’ll go all the way in with her. Now she has asked me to get her the gay human rights organizations. :gladbron::mjcry::mjpls::mjpls:

I’m now searching for their groups. I heard about this one called “Stonewall”. I’m gathering information for her. She’s dead serious. She’s fed up with the stagnation of her life. There’s no opportunity for her down there. She’s full of hope and she’s educated.

Finally we can use qoomuLuudh for our own betterment. It is my duty to find her these organizations. I even told her the talking point.

Lmao
If she’s educated why doesn’t she apply to universities in Europe or the Middle East then tahriib

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If she’s educated why doesn’t she apply to universities in Europe or the Middle East then tahriib

She studied more than you can imagine. Taught herself splendid English.

Btw she has applied to Unis and I just told you she applied for the Mandela thing. She’s on the verge of suicide because she sees her life passing by and she might be forced to marry by family cause she’s getting older. That’s the last thing she wants.

Lmao

Btw she has applied to Unis and I just told you she applied for the Mandela thing. She’s on the verge of suicide because she sees her life passing by and she might be forced to marry by family cause she’s getting older. That’s the last thing she wants.
Since you care for her so much, hook her up with a spousal visa sxb

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

how old is she

5ED5F5F4-20E6-478F-8841-E8B8DFA0013A.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She always asks me how she can come to the West. One time she applied for the Mandela fellowship in the US. We even wrote her answers here, even @Jiron and @Basra helped out.

While just joking with her I said to her the other option you have is to apply to a Western country claiming to be a homosexual. She jumped at that idea. She now has produced her girlfriend who’ll go all the way in with her. Now she has asked me to get her the gay human rights organizations. :gladbron::mjcry::mjpls::mjpls:

I’m now searching for their groups. I heard about this one called “Stonewall”. I’m gathering information for her. She’s dead serious. She’s fed up with the stagnation of her life. There’s no opportunity for her down there. She’s full of hope and she’s educated.

Finally we can use qoomuLuudh for our own betterment. It is my duty to find her these organizations. I even told her the talking point.

The plot thickens.
mjcry1.png

Khuraafaad iga dheh!

Trending

Latest posts